ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Not really. If anything its more of a mixed between the two albums. It has the melody and beats of BTD but the slowness drowned out sound of Ultraviolence.

Of course it doesn't sound the same, it just reminds me of the feels I get from BTD :)

I love UV more than BTD tho so I'm not that kind of "BRING THE BOPS BACK LANA" fan, because UV is full of bops

I'm soooooooooooooooo excited to hear Freak in full.

A few days ago, I was NOT excited for this album at all, I just feel like she's not hyping it up enough but now that I've seen parts of the trailer I literally feel like I can't wait any longer

FzytWEW.png

I'm soooooooooooooooo excited to hear Freak in full.

A few days ago, I was NOT excited for this album at all, I just feel like she's not hyping it up enough but now that I've seen parts of the trailer I literally feel like I can't wait any longer

same, I had little hope lol

:smokes:

1 hour omg

Yo soy él, cegado por tu inocencia, y esperando el día en el que me veas, aunque parece tardar más que la promesa de felicidad.                                                                                            

Wait, if it's coming out 4PM GMT then it should be less than a hour, or have I read something wrong?

Yo soy él, cegado por tu inocencia, y esperando el día en el que me veas, aunque parece tardar más que la promesa de felicidad.