ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I think I've decided to wait until my vinyl comes in and have my own listening party in my apartment! I wanted to do this for another album that came out this year but instead I listened to the leak early and then regretted it so I'm going to make a true event of it this time. I even stopped listening to the tracks and haven't listened to MTWBT yet so that it's all still exciting :) I remember when UV came out that it was hard to sit through the four songs in a row that we already had and the rest of the album felt out of place the first several times through so that's another reason I just want it al at once haha.

You're gonna wait until November?  :biblio:

9ISvyf0.gif

You're gonna wait until November?  :biblio:

The CD box set is November, the vinyls should be out around the release date lol.

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

These cutting and slitting wrists comments are so damn ignorant I can't even.

So dumb aswell. Also, Is slow music automatically depressing to people regardless of the lyrics and how amazing the vocals sound? Do they just hear a tempo? Mess.

I'm speaking as part of the GP. Not a delusional fan.

So sit the fuck down. AND BITCH Lana made the right decision to put beated songs between slow ones. She's obviously more aware of that than some of ya'll.

So if ya'll want to drag? Drag your fav Lana Del Rey for being a dumb bitch for putting MTWBT between Honeymoon and TLY.

"Bicth, why you so dumb? The songs don't flow!!!!!!11"

That's your opinion.

I'd rather have one upbeat song between the slow songs to break the mood. I don't want to be cutting myself while listening to Honeymoon. I want to enjoy it.

seriously......

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

I'm speaking as part of the GP. Not a delusional fan.

So sit the fuck down. AND BITCH Lana made the right decision to put beated songs between slow ones. She's obviously more aware of that than some of ya'll.

So if ya'll want to drag? Drag your fav Lana Del Rey for being a dumb bitch for putting MTWBT between Honeymoon and TLY.

"Bicth, why you so dumb? The songs don't flow!!!!!!11"

You just made yourself look really dumb...

Ya'll feel free to change up the tracklist and COVER.

Because I'm not that type of wack bitch who do that. I like to listen to what the artist intended the album to be. The tracks are in order IN THAT WAY for a reason I'm sure.

I appreciate art the way it is BY THE ARTIST. I don't go to a gallery and start sketching on top of other people's work.

Because I'm not that type of wack bitch who do that. I like to listen to what the artist intended the album to be. The tracks are in order IN THAT WAY for a reason I'm sure.

I appreciate art the way it is BY THE ARTIST. I don't go to gallery and start sketching on top of other people's work.

um nobody is talking about changing the tracklist they're talking about your stupid comment

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

um nobody is talking about changing the tracklist they're talking about your stupid comment

no, you're a stupid bitch who can't read.

My comment stems from the wack dumb bitch who apparently can't appreciate the original tracklist.

I appreciate art the way it is BY THE ARTIST. I don't go to a gallery and start sketching on top of other people's work.

Your intelligence shines through brighter than any of these other BITCHES. Lol. Nobody is really complaining about that, nobody has even complained to a notable extent about the album sequencing.

and idc about the general public lol, I'm not on a forum representing the general public. I doubt Lana cares about any of that shit. Anyone with any real taste would see that since Party Rock Anthem and Starships can go to number 1, that's not really a hugely respectable amazing big thing anymore frankly. You probably care more about Lana's sales than her. I don't even look at shit like that, I don't care. It's about the music for me. I just thought it was funny that you find an artist you like/love beautifully singing her lyrics boring. And the opinion thing, lol, well everybody is posting their opinions because that is the point.

no, you're a stupid bitch who can't read.

My comment stems from the wack dumb bitch who apparently can't appreciate the original tracklist.

Ugh, thank god I don't have your brain or thought process. Feeling grateful.

MTWBT receipts:

YT 244.000 streams (on Spotify is <1000)

US Itunes peaked at 37 and is going down (ww is at 45)

This will not chart anywhere with these numbers 

This is hugely disappointing because I really like MTWBT but the release strategy was ridiculous as I pointed out in my earlier posts.

I mentioned this for that lobotomized monkey @@FutureRetro who "educated" me and others about how things are going in the music business :derpna3: . But what to expect from a little troll who has a certain difficulty reading posts with 5 sentences qualifying them as "essays" but his posts are full of insults and kiiiiis :barrie2: .

This vertigo bicth is so annoying and so ducking dumb.

The song would have performed worse if release earlier because the sales are split. Do you not get IT??????

Why ARE U SO DUMB??????1111

It's a promotional single with no music video coming yet release when the album is ON PRE ORDERS.

Bitch I just CAN NOT with your pseudo intelligence.

Friday July 10, 2015 will mark the beginning of a new era in record distribution when it becomes the first ever globally aligned release day for new music.

The launch date for the scheme was announced today (June 11) by the International Federation of the Phonographic Industry (IFPI), which has been co-ordinating the switchover towards a unified release date in consultation with labels, retailers, artist representatives, music unions and chart companies.

More than 45 countries have signed up to the global release day initiative, including the United States, United Kingdom, France, Germany and Australia. However, in some countries, particularly in Asia, local music repertoire will still be released on different days. For instance, in Japan domestic acts will continue to release new music on Wednesdays, two days earlier than international repertoire.

At present, new music is released on different days throughout the world. In the United Kingdom and France, Monday is the traditional day when product hits shelves. In the U.S. and Canada, it is Tuesday; Australia, Ireland and Germany prefers Fridays. IFPI hopes that the move towards an internationally aligned release date -- where all new music, including singles and albums in both physical and digital formats is made available from retailers at 00.01 local time every Friday -- will create a sense of occasion, boost consumer demand and help prevent piracy.

Read you dumb bitch @.