ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Wait there's a song called soft ice cream? The Google translation of the interview didn't make much sense to me and I havent seen the original article to translate it myself

Most likely Salvatore.

The interview says it has the sound of the 40's "Little Italy" with a small touch of Mafia-esque atmosphere. It features the "Ciao amore" lyrics.

It also says there muffled cross flutes over a beat in Art Deco and that she sings "You're so Art Deco".

Religion is said to have siren-esque vocals.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

:rip: this thread

I went to my UO and the guy said it was happening, but he seemed kind of confused so I didn't ask him about the Lithographs/Single covers. BUT he did show me THE PROMO CD and it was exciting! It said something with UO and Honeymoon on it but It's nice to know people have honeymoon. BRING ON THE LEAKS. :thumb2:

I went to my UO and the guy said it was happening, but he seemed kind of confused so I didn't ask him about the Lithographs/Single covers. BUT he did show me THE PROMO CD and it was exciting! It said something with UO and Honeymoon on it but It's nice to know people have honeymoon. BRING ON THE LEAKS. :thumb2:

Steal it and leak it  :hooker:

Ugh, please leak now. and I fucking love that emoticon :toofunny:

Woah - this is big news. There are actual promo CDs going around at the moment?!

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png