ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

@@FutureRetro lexical content: bitch, cunt, dumb, dumbass, kiiii x 100 etc. I'm waiting for that ban or maybe the mods have fun with this dude.

Maybe some of my posts are boring or annoying for some and it happens that I don't like some people's posts here but it's not acceptable to insult people because of that.

Anyway, I don't like the idea of the UO early listen party. We had a lot of songs from the album and I still want to be surprised on release day. It would be a miracle if the album will not leak in HQ (it will leak in LQ and this is even worse) and will render rather meaningless the release day of 18th.

@@FutureRetro lexical content: bitch, cunt, dumb, dumbass, kiiii x 100 etc. I'm waiting for that ban or maybe the mods have fun with this dude.

Maybe some of my posts are boring or annoying for some and it happens that I don't like some people's posts here but it's not acceptable to insult people because of that.

Anyway, I don't like the idea of the UO early listen party. We had a lot of songs from the album and I still want to be surprised on release day. It would be a miracle if the album will not leak in HQ (it will leak in LQ and this is even worse) and will render rather meaningless the release day of 18th.

Why do you have to complain again? You're complaining about the listening party? I don't understand.

I also have a problem with it, but I take myself out of it and feel no need to say crap. If you have a problem with the leaks then DON'T listen to it.

or maybe this! im excited!

It's kinda a shame that Lana doesn't do tv shows anymore because I think she's so much better now. I like how she is live, remind a lot of Amy Winehouse in a less destructive way.

small pockets of teens at UO is not going to generate more hype lol

You can ask interscope that LOL LOL LOL

LOL

They advised people to use #Lanaxou. It will obviously trend. You know what i don't want to insult you. Album Leaks can definitely create more hype.

Of course, dumb asses won't believe this but I'll just say it.

I really love that the songs are so long but you can't really hear that the songs are so long.

HM is the only song so far that you hear that it's over 5 min long. The others Sound shorter

Mfhp.gif