ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

OMG I can FINALLY post. Gonna find a cool avi so I don't look too much like a noob (even though I am). 

But a few questions; I'm European so I want to calculate what time the 3PM thing at UO is. Which 3pm time-zone is the first? Or any Europeans (Germany,Holland,Scandinavia,Spain,Italy...) who can tell me what time it starts?

And what are the snapchat names of the ones that will record it? I just really can't wait one more week for the full leak... 

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

OMG I can FINALLY post. Gonna find a cool avi so I don't look too much like a noob (even though I am).

But a few questions; I'm European so I want to calculate what time the 3PM thing at UO is. Which 3pm time-zone is the first? Or any Europeans (Germany,Holland,Scandinavia,Spain,Italy...) who can tell me what time it starts?

And what are the snapchat names of the ones that will record it? I just really can't wait one more week for the full leak...

I don't know about the snapchat help us guys!!

I do know that the listening party will start in 8 hours

I think the earliest begins at 9 PM (in Germany)

Mfhp.gif

Well, if we consider the east coast, when there are 3 PM here in Italy should be 9 PM

tumblr_ncf5qwtL1C1tktqnpo1_500.giftumblr_nn0o28ngn21u6a0a7o1_500.gif

Great! 9 pm is doable. I just really hope it will leak somehow even though the paper posted on the previous page makes it kinda unlikely 

I'm going to make a soundcloud account specifically for uploading songs from the listening party. I don't care about ruining the surprise  :hooker:

can you give us the name of your soundcloud acc?