ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

UGH. what sucks is that I literally have a vinyl turntable that codes records into MP3s like it sucks so much. Hopefully I can score at least the vinyl tomorrow if not the CD.

That really sucks. We need that album in HQ so bad. I listened only LQ version of "Art Deco" and stopped after that. I don't want to ruin my first listen experience listening to some LQ recordings of recordings. Do what you can do. Anything will be better than those LQ recordings. :lanasrs2:

soooo for the people who have listened to the lq leaks or went to the UO listening party, could you rank the songs from favorite to least favorite? I'm just curious to know everyone's opinions

Sure thing. Only including the unreleased ones though 

Favorite

Religion

Salvatore

GKIT

Blackest Day

Swan Song

Freak

Art Deco

DLMBM

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

soooo for the people who have listened to the lq leaks or went to the UO listening party, could you rank the songs from favorite to least favorite? I'm just curious to know everyone's opinions

Religion

Art Deco

Salvatore

MTWBT

Swan Song

Freak

God Knows I Tried

Blackest Day

DLBM

TLY

HM

HBTB

All the songs are good though, there aren't any that I would skip

sgopYhV.gif

Favorites: Freak, Salvatore, The Blackest Day, 24, God Knows I Tried, Music To Watch Boys To, High By The Beach, Honeymoon (especially the bridge)

Least Favorites: Terrence Loves You, Art Deco, Religion, Swan Song, Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood

original.gif

I don't get the hate for "Terrence loves you". I love that song. It's probably the best (promotional?) single of this era she released yet imo. I mean, it's not catchy as "High by the beach", but it's definitely amazing after a few listens.

i didn't make the one on here! i made one after the first one got posted, but i never posted it. but mine looked almost exactly like yours!

you're talking about HBHBHB's version, where the text was in the upper left corner, right?

oh yeah! oops lol. 

Off of just the initial listen in store and replaying some snippets I had put on my story (so not listening to the full song more than once) -

The Blackest Day

God Knows I Tried

Honeymoon

Religion

High by the Beach

Salvatore

Music to Watch Boys to

Terrence Loves You

Freak

Swan Song

Art Deco

Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood

This will most definitely change after I listen to the HQ audio when it's released.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I don't get the hate for "Terrence loves you". I love that song. It's probably the best (promotional?) single of this era she released yet imo. I mean, it's not catchy as "High by the beach", but it's definitely amazing after a few listens.

This. It's so beautiful.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived