ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Do we think Honeymoon will use a different font for the album cover? I know the one she's used is now iconic, but I think it's time for something new.

She will use the same.

This is probably from the album right? since the account was real.

Welcome to my wild world, my dark city, my dark people."

On the topic of the post-BTD album that could have been, I found these two interviews from before the 5 tracks leaked:

(Feb 28, 2013: )

From this interview: "moved on to a more spiritual place lyrically,”

The bombshell said she is already gunning to make a music video for her new track titled, ‘Black Beauty.’ “For some reason the videos are still the easiest things that come,” Lizzie Grant explained, “As soon as I write the words to a song, I can paint exactly what I want the picture to look like.”

“It’s a little more stripped down but still cinematic and dark.” She said she’s been slaving away at her new tunes in Santa Monica, Calif. with the same group of guys who produced her previous work.

From this interview:

"Stripped back"

"opening and closing with stacked acappella tracks"

"West Coast influence"

"still the cinematic, the orchestra is always important."

She's already mentioning a "west coast" influence in that second one, but nothing else really makes me think of Ultraviolence as we got. Also, BB music video was planned.

So Honeymoon is the Born To Die #2 we never got? Now you point it out the characteristics we got so far really resemble the ones we know from this interviews.

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

She will use the same.

She will use the same.

I think it's just an introducing sentence.

showing us how to make the honeymoon album (her world), my dark city is the place she is recording the album and the dark people are the producers she introduces every few days.

giphy.gif

Lawd, it's so hot here, it's almost tropical. And it's only gettin worse. You can barely walk out of the house and you are pretty much sweating while moving your left middle finger.

If she finally releases this goddamn song it will help me not to fall into a coma or put it me in one if it bores me to death.

Also, I want the Mariah stan back here. 

Lawd, it's so hot here, it's almost tropical. And it's only gettin worse. You can barely walk out of the house and you are pretty much sweating while moving your left middle finger.

If she finally releases this goddamn song it will help me not to fall into a coma or put it me in one if it bores me to death.

Also, I want the Mariah stan back here. 

:creep:

lmfaooo

"Welcome to my wild world, my dark city, my dark people."

It sounds like she is a superhero. dc29c6933fffb7d79def93ffdb7cddae.jpg But more Batman inspired.

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

That video where Lana mentions "Swan" is actually her admitting to a fan that she will be featuring in a hit remix of Grimes's iconic "Swan Song" and that it will be included on honeymoon. They recorded it while on tour, backstage at one of their shows!!!! http://imgur.com/4kRyujK :) :)

Leave me there

We find in nowhere

Leave me there

I glow light

Ahahahahaha ahahahaha

:smokes:

y'all know lana she's gonna drop honeymoon on a random date with no actual meaning and it's only gonna be available to buy two months later

stop lying to yourselves :toofunny:

That's true I guess; probably Lana doesnt'care about the full moon or something else, maybe she released the snippents on those days without caring about the moon. If there would be a meaning-date release I think that it would be the anniversary of her parents honeymoon but we're here still waiting, so

tumblr_ncf5qwtL1C1tktqnpo1_500.giftumblr_nn0o28ngn21u6a0a7o1_500.gif

That's true I guess; probably Lana doesnt'care about the full moon or something else, maybe she released the snippents on those days without caring about the moon. If there would be a meaning-date release I think that it would be the anniversary of her parents honeymoon but we're here still waiting, so

I seriously thought that it was the release when rob tweeted that :toofunny:

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

eh, if she really wants to make that honeymoon account a thing, she just can't stop posting for a week. 

she used social media brilliantly at the very beginning of her career. now she starts something and is just lacking.

things need to move faster.

I thought I was the only one who missed him

anyways. Min 29:40 https://youtu.be/ZtgBnWWVngg

Does she really say July because if so we've been talking shit about a release date all this time :toofunny:

She said September at other venues so she probably didnt say September. Also it would be a mess of a release because we haven't even gotten a lead single and its july ???????? 

Demos_copy.png