ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

well duh

do you think some random ass fan knows all that shit about her album and gets to post snippets from her album? nah

lmao

I think it was a shock kind of answer lmao not serious

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Well, she said HM would be film noir-inspired. I guess she loved the BBHMM visuals.

I hope she delivers some great videos as well this era.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS, I need some good videos :rip:

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

Well, she said HM would be film noir-inspired. I guess she loved the BBHMM visuals.

I hope she delivers some great videos as well this era.

she loved the song, not the visuals, you can't say the opposite, the btd lana, the gangsta bitch is coming :oop2:

I know it's not happening

image.png

I want Lana to play the bad girl so so so so bad. Like really the one in control and all. It'd be so cool if it was kind of like this in MTWBT or anything she prepares us. Ultraviolence is my favourite album but I'm extremely fond of the gangster bitch "persona" or whatever it is. I thought BBHMM was so amazing because it was so unapologetic and I would love to see Lana in such a position

ZKcaooE.png

Who directed the BBHMM video? I wonder if Lana might work with them. She often stans for an artist's work with others if she has a project with them coming out.

badgalririïîi and Megaforce, a french collective. They always do great, colofurl, cinematic stuff. I think they did videos for yeah yeah yeahs and madonna

Who directed the BBHMM video? I wonder if Lana might work with them. She often stans for an artist's work with others if she has a project with them coming out.

Rihanna directed it

I love how she follows herself with both accounts :toofunny:

As the honeymoon account mostly seemed to guide us through her album vision I really think it's just her citing the video as an inspiration, as much as I would like it to happen I don't think it means anything more than this.

ZKcaooE.png