ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Oh, how exciting ... not.

The director and stuff are infromation you want to know AFTER you saw the video.

Just release something, at least give us a date, a cover or a tracklist. Everything else is boring.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

She posted that rather early, maybe she'll announce it later today, around now is the time she usually posts, I'm hoping for something next week, but i've been hoping for "next week" ever since May lmfao 

let's stop this nonsense and talk about how Lana is managing her new era on a 150k instagram account

I'm confused as to why honeymoon instagram didn't just jump to 4 million after honeymoon was found to be legit. I'm guessing instagram slows up the follow rate (or at least the reporting of it) so a celebrity's social media credit (whatever good that is) can't suddenly double on instagram. I mean it can't be possible that people are just too lazy to go to a link and click a follow button, can it?

I'm confused as to why honeymoon instagram didn't just jump to 4 million after honeymoon was found to be legit. I'm guessing instagram slows up the follow rate (or at least the reporting of it) so a celebrity's social media credit (whatever good that is) can't suddenly double on instagram. I mean it can't be possible that people are just too lazy to go to a link and click a follow button, can it?

not all 4 million of lana's followers are active

smile.gif

I have a really strong feeling MTWBT single+mv are coming in two weeks, and then HM song will be released around late August with the iPhone video we've been teased of, and then we'll get the album around middle/late September. I mean, collecting all the clues wee been getting, it sounds the most reasonable

I have a really strong feeling MTWBT single+mv are coming in two weeks, and then HM song will be released around late August with the iPhone video we've been teased of, and then we'll get the album around middle/late September. I mean, collecting all the clues wee been getting, it sounds the most reasonable

I feel like she's dropped information about the album but no definite clues to release dates. I mean, people kept going on and on about the phases of the moon as an indicator for release dates, and we all know how that turned out. Although it seems most reasonable that she'll drop the single soon, I don't think it's clear as to when.

Unrelated, but If Lana wanted to get more than 150k followers on the honeymoon insta, she needs to post more on her regular Instagram about the new one.

Nothing scares me anymore.

Two Weeks? Is that a hint its going to be a FKA twigs collaboration? I think so

I'm stil puzzled about this. It makes no sense that she's not using her main account where she gets 500k likes on a selfie. Sometimes I have the feeling that she invents strange ways of hurting herself (her career). I remeber last year's interview debacle, she just went on and on...she was unstoppable in button pushing and after that she just ditched the entire era. It's seems sometimes that she doesn't love herself, look at the way she dresses, those awful shoes. I have the impression sometimes that she likes to be percieved as an outsider, or even to be criticized. She wasn't like that at the begining of the BTD era. This makes  her complicated, unpredictable and facinating but it's getting tiresome after a while. In this era I would rather see her presenting her video on vevo talking coherently about her ideas behind her music, smiling, being fashionable etc.

I'm stil puzzled about this. It makes no sense that she's not using her main account where she gets 500k likes on a selfie. Sometimes I have the feeling that she invents strange ways of hurting herself (her career). I remeber last year's interview debacle, she just went on and on...she was unstoppable in button pushing and after that she just ditched the entire era. It's seems sometimes that she doesn't love herself, look at the way she dresses, those awful shoes. I have the impression sometimes that she likes to be percieved as an outsider, or even to be criticized. She wasn't like that at the begining of the BTD era. This makes  her complicated, unpredictable and facinating but it's getting tiresome after a while. In this era I would rather see her presenting her video on vevo talking coherently about her ideas behind her music, smiling, being fashionable etc.

Oh my god you're way more negative than me (and I'm a extremely negative person) but I kinda... KINDA (kinda) agree with this...

Girl you are overreacting lmfao, in fact she should use her twitter to promote her shit not Instagram

Wtf is it with Lana fans and all your armchair psychiatry? EMBARRASSING.

not all 4 million of lana's followers are active

thanks.

Ok, so I'm researching "instagram active user" on youtube and seeing lots of videos on how to get lots of followers just by doing a few standard tricks of liking pictures and following other people's instagrams. So what you are suggesting is that a lot of people follow Lana's main instagram as part of this strategem to get followers, so "not active" means not into Lana in a meaningful way (but into getting followers)? So the honeymoon account is followed by more legit Lana fans, or is a truer estimate of Lana's legit fans? It is interesting that LDR said she was moving to honeymoon from facebook (where she's approaching 12 million likes) and not from her main instagram account (4 mil follows). TBH, I like my conspiracy theory better, because it implies she has more legit fans at her main instagram, but what I'm trying to do is understand your response to my confusion. Am I about right?

thanks.

Ok, so I'm researching "instagram active user" on youtube and seeing lots of videos on how to get lots of followers just by doing a few standard tricks of liking pictures and following other people's instagrams. So what you are suggesting is that a lot of people follow Lana's main instagram as part of this strategem to get followers, so "not active" means not into Lana in a meaningful way (but into getting followers)? So the honeymoon account is followed by more legit Lana fans, or is a truer estimate of Lana's legit fans? It is interesting that LDR said she was moving to honeymoon from facebook (where she's approaching 12 million likes) and not from her main instagram account (4 mil follows). TBH, I like my conspiracy theory better, because it implies she has more legit fans at her main instagram, but what I'm trying to do is understand your response to my confusion. Am I about right?

People who follow her at /lanadelrey are the ones who listen to her music (or summertime sadness remix #flashbackfriday) and do not care about her farting or eating Doritos, they just follow her because they like her music and don't mind having one more person on their following list. They may not check her Instagram daily or read her captions ~ they just follow and like pictures. People following /honeymoon are the ones who care a little bit more about her music process. Or maybe they found out it was her on a smaller Insta account so they think she will notice their "MOMMM" comments. She did say she was moving to @gonorrheamoon on her main Insta account tho

thanks.

I think they just meant not active as in some of those followers don't use/have instagram anymore  :biblio:

9ISvyf0.gif