ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Okay cool so Jake Nava directed the video for the first single but Lana girl WHERE is the first single?????

Edit: my joke theory that Lana only posts on honeymoon whenever I'm asleep is holding up surprisingly well. She posted that photo when I was trying to take a nap. :toofunny:

Same haha!

I'm hoping it's coming really really really soon, these Instagram posts are becoming increasingly frequent. This one has got me more excited than usual for some reason. So thiiiiirsty!

I'm not excited anymore.. Whenever she posts something I'm like "meh"... Idk if there's something wrong with me, or it's just because it's been so long since announcement of MTWBT / Honeymoon

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I'm not excited anymore.. Whenever she posts something I'm like "meh"... Idk if there's something wrong with me, or it's just because it's been so long since announcement of MTWBT / Honeymoon

doing the most lol

I have like this weird feeling that Lana will drop the video to the first single on a random day (with no significance towards the moon :toofunny: ) with no prior announcement as to when, and that this supposed homemade Honeymoon video will go to land of wherever the PWYC vid is

Nothing scares me anymore.

you're trying to be naughty, no hunty you're just an imbecile, so calm down go to the bathroom and do something useful with yourself

What are you even talking about? Is this supposed to be a drag? :eek: 

Are you really that mad I called you squidward? Did you get food poisoning from calamari? 

tZ7WN4B.gif

What are you even talking about? Is this supposed to be a drag? :eek:

Are you really that mad I called you squidward? Did you get food poisoning from calamari? 

let's stop this nonsense and talk about how Lana is managing her new era on a 150k instagram account

Do you remember last year, when she said the date of the ultraviolence video's release? Miss those times

However, I think that the first video will be MTWBT, but I can't stand anymore those frequent instagram post, I'm thinking that nothing is already finished I don't know, she's like, giving information to keep us interested but she doesn't release anything

tumblr_ncf5qwtL1C1tktqnpo1_500.giftumblr_nn0o28ngn21u6a0a7o1_500.gif

She's keeping quiet about everything because she is going to release everything as a visual album.

We can dream but I seriously doubt that would happen. I would love to eat my words though.

Nothing scares me anymore.

To this point I don't even care what will be released I just want it to be so I can stop being teased and having a heart attack every time she posts on the instagram account. I'm not even that thirsty I'm just getting really extremely hyped for a few seconds everytime this isn't sane

ZKcaooE.png

u guys know how much a well-excuted visual album costs?  :toofunny:

Lana's would be shot on her iPhone so about 2 dollars? :thumb:

From the snippets of honeymoon video I haven't seen so much difference between this and the uv video, I was like a bit sad; she said that this album will be seems more like btd but honeymoon, the song that should represent the entire album (from what we've heard and seen)it's more like uv.

obviously it's just one song of an entire album, it could be an "exception" but anyway I don't know what to think about it...

tumblr_ncf5qwtL1C1tktqnpo1_500.giftumblr_nn0o28ngn21u6a0a7o1_500.gif