ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

It sounds like she either said August or started to say October and then quit. I didn't hear July at all.

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

she just said something that does not matter anyway. interscope may have not even heard the full thing by now

you're such a wet blanket honestly

I saw a better quality version of that announcement and i swear i remember her saying september

what relevance does the moon even have. like I get that it's called Honeymoon but it literally has nothing to do with the lunar cycle. its like saying that she was going to release UV on the anniversary of WW1 because they're both violent. stop with the moon theory, its a lot of shite.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

That's true I guess; probably Lana doesnt'care about the full moon or something else, maybe she released the snippents on those days without caring about the moon. If there would be a meaning-date release I think that it would be the anniversary of her parents honeymoon but we're here still waiting, so

Or the fourth of july :creep:

Which, by the way, is totally possible.

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

what relevance does the moon even have. like I get that it's called Honeymoon but it literally has nothing to do with the lunar cycle. its like saying that she was going to release UV on the anniversary of WW1 because they're both violent. stop with the moon theory, its a lot of shite.

OH MY GOD :deadbanana: LMAOOOOO

But Ultraviolence is not violent, is ultraviolent... She probably predicted the future and an ultra violent WW3 will happen on UV's release date someday in the future.

:troll:

HERE'S THE LANA'S MOON IS READ BIG AND IT RESEMBLES THE SUN

HONEYMOON OUT TONIGHt?!?!?!

My shitty phone doesn't post the photo of the moon I'm pissed

HERE'S THE LANA'S MOON IS READ BIG AND IT RESEMBLES THE SUN

HONEYMOON OUT TONIGHt?!?!?!

My shitty phone doesn't post the photo of the moon I'm pissed

tumblr_ncf5qwtL1C1tktqnpo1_500.giftumblr_nn0o28ngn21u6a0a7o1_500.gif