ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

She no longer wants to be Lana del rey. This is the 2nd coming of Lizzie Grant that's why she posted that selfie on honeymoon and not on @@lanadelrey, how didn't you guys get this? I mean it's so obvious... :hooker:

ifzpn4.jpg

CIx7gsZWUAAj4rz.jpg

At the beginning lizzy grant didn't work so maybe now that she has more fans she's trying again with her... That's possible I think; even if we consider the things that Vertigo said

tumblr_ncf5qwtL1C1tktqnpo1_500.giftumblr_nn0o28ngn21u6a0a7o1_500.gif

At the beginning lizzy grant didn't work so maybe now that she has more fans she's trying again with her... That's possible I think; even if we consider the things that Vertigo said

ya'll...

VyIsfwC.jpg

Wtf is it with Lana fans and all your armchair psychiatry? EMBARRASSING.

Don't be that embarrassed dear. First, I think that there is a difference between psychiatry and psychology. I never said that Lana is mentally ill, albeit her self-loathing and random behavior is bordering a pathological condition sometimes. For me, half of the fascination with her comes from her backstory, the criticism she faced and her (often) unpredictable and strange behavior. Because of that I'm more focused on the fact that she's promoting her 3rd album on a random Instagram account which is awkward to me. So, with Lana you have to take on the "armchair" psychologist sometimes. But is not that serious, is just chitchatting about an artist.

From the snippets of honeymoon video I haven't seen so much difference between this and the uv video, I was like a bit sad; she said that this album will be seems more like btd but honeymoon, the song that should represent the entire album (from what we've heard and seen)it's more like uv.

obviously it's just one song of an entire album, it could be an "exception" but anyway I don't know what to think about it...

I agree so much

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

She would be wearing a blonde wig/ died it blonde if she wanted to be Lizzy again

You don't have to literally get what I've said; it's obvious that she'll never be again Lizzy Grant, but you guys can't deny that the Lana Del Rey icon and persona (like she was in btd, paradise, tropico and a little in uv) still exist in the way she was at the begging. It seems like she's turning back and trying again what she couldn't realise before

tumblr_ncf5qwtL1C1tktqnpo1_500.giftumblr_nn0o28ngn21u6a0a7o1_500.gif

I don't feel like she's returning to her Lizzy days, she has evolved so much over the last decade, every era is like a reincarnation. To me anyway.

I'll be gone for 2 months, hopefully Lana will release something until I come back lol

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

So, we basicaly have to wait for another week until she shows us which red dress she has chosen to wear in the vioeo. And then the next day who designed it. Wooo exciting!!!111!

And then we'll meet the cameramen, the person who shot the cover of the single, the cleaning lady of the studio they were recording at and the donut-seller where they bought donuts after they had the video done.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

And then we'll meet the cameramen, the person who shot the cover of the single, the cleaning lady of the studio they were recording at and the donut-seller where they bought donuts after they had the video done.

Don't forget the companies they bought the equipment from!!

smile.gif

where are u going?

To spend my Summer with my parents, ugh.. Hell... 

I won't be able to keep up with news as much as I am now, so...

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

You hoes are saying she tryna go back to being Lizzy Grant bc of a selfie with a fringe/bangs and a separate account to promo honeymoon? this is worse than the moon theories

lol it was obviously a joke. You hoes can't understand sarcasm  :toofunny:

Don't forget the companies they bought the equipment from!!

oh, oh, and where it was shot!

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif