ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

This is so hauntingly beautiful and mesmerising!

I would of loved if the video had been like a loop of the opening clips like the first West Coast one was though, I love the aesthetic of her by the road with flowers in her hair like she's having a picknick (however you spell that).

I love the bridge, and I love the way she sings "dark blue" and "dreaming your life away"!

This has got me so so so hyped for the album

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

I'M OFF THE INTERNET FOR ONE HOUR AND THIS HAPPENS OMFG

It would be a perfect opening track. The bridge insturmentation sounds really Y+B cos of the drums. I really like the song, hope the album has some faster and more rhythmic songs though

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

After listening to it for like 10 times in a row:

• it's beautiful but definitely too slow 
  • I was expecting the 'We could cruise to the blues...' part to be more cheerful (it's kinda depressing)
  • Harmonies and instrumental on point, giving me that 60's Italian movie vibe 
  • Don't like the bridge (not here for recycling Video Games' drums and that Brooklyn Baby melody :biblio:
  • The outro is the best thing of the song, giving me Great Gig in the Sky vibes, fantastic 

ZmJh1LG.jpg

more like honeysnooze lmao

honey u kno i love u .. but this is not the time or place to be bitching about what we've been waiting for, for so long..

WE WAITED FOR THIS  WE ARE GONNA FORCE OURSELVES TO THINK ITS THE BEST THING WEVE EVER HEARD TO GET OUR WAITS WORTH

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

After listening to it for like 10 times in a row:

• it's beautiful but definitely too slow 
  • I was expecting the 'We could cruise to the blues...' part to be more cheerful (it's kinda depressing)
  • Harmonies and instrumental on point, giving me that 60's Italian movie vibe 
  • Don't like the bridge (not here for recycling Video Games' drums and that Brooklyn Baby melody :biblio:
  • The outro is the best thing of the song, giving me Dark Side of the Moon vibes, fantasitc 

The bridge is the best thing, it doesnt sound like BBy bridge lol and lol at the "drums" being from VG

honey u kno i love u .. but this is not the time or place to be bitching about what we've been waiting for, for so long..

WE WAITED FOR THIS WE ARE GONNA FORCE OURSELVES TO THINK ITS THE BEST THING WEVE EVER HEARD TO GET OUR WAITS WORTH

zzzzzzzzz o sorry did u say something? I was just taking a brief nap, felt so bored + sleepy all of a sudden

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

zzzzzzzzz o sorry did u say something? I was just taking a brief nap, felt so bored + sleepy all of a sudden

tumblr_mm6681pRwn1spr7gqo1_500.gif

I'm not gonna pretend to like something that I think's shit sorry 2 disappoint

OAjeWdG.jpg?1