ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

[kinda off-topic]

Sometimes I'm ashamed to be a Lana fan. Lana stans on Twitter are abusing this girl who has the account @ultraviolence, who registered the name bc of "A Clockwork Orange". I find it disgusting. They're reporting her and calling her fat and a whore because she won't give her account name away and apparently they "deserve it" more than her. I can't even. :smokes3:

[rant over]

Most of Lana's fans have always been disgusting and irritating. The majority is comprised of 11-year-old girls making up fake information (ahem) or young adult white gays repeatedly attempting to stir shit up.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Have y'all seen the China.palace Instagram, I don't think it's Lana, but I don't see where they could be getting those pictures from, what do y'all think?

Edit: it's also private which makes me believe it less

what photos tho?

lABVyGE.png

Of Lana and the producers and a studio

what photos tho?

NespWCa.png

They accepted my request but denied it a few seconds later, grabbed a quick screencap

What do we know about these pictures?

ZmJh1LG.jpg

NespWCa.png

They accepted my request but denied it a few seconds later, grabbed a quick screencap

the most recent one is i believe the korean friendship bell or whatever its called where one of the models from music to watch boys to tagged the location of the shoot idk about the others except that one from that magazine shoot

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

NespWCa.png

The first one is where one of the videos we shot, but that could easily have been found on Google or s/t

The first selfie is a few years old iirc, the second one I've never seen. The pic after that is from Galore I believe.

There videos that are shown are

1. A video of Elvis and Priscilla's wedding

2. A panning view of flowers

3. (Not shown) A bunch of people playing strings in what seems to be a studio

http://imgur.com/cQHDy8D

Supposedly the one on the middle left is taken by Neil Krug,

There's a pic of Mark Ronson and Johnny Blue eyes too

Here's the full profile:

242vn2p.jpg

My problem with the account are the captions - for example, the garden vid says "They judge but you cant stop. She care off. Im moving".

qpgosw.jpg

whats that yellow house pic for?

The house pic is captioned "How I love LA. Come back here makes me shiver a little, is a land full of energy and learned that there is nowhere else . G&M was the starting point".

qpgosw.jpg

One of the captions is

"Me and you in a China Palace. Embraced to your kindness as Wallace"

It's probably fake unless she's gone completely mental lmao

they approved my follow request a few seconds after I requested, this is 2spooky4me

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

All of the posts are from the past 4 days, so I'd say it's safe to assume that more will be coming soon. I sincerely doubt this one is her but should they post something exclusive with the next batch then there's always the chance that it's someone close to her.

qpgosw.jpg

They accepted my request almost instantly so that's a red flag to me. I doubt Lana would just be sitting around on some random Instagram waiting to accept follow requests. Tbh I think it's just someone who wants to toy with our thirst for the new album and they're totally succeeding at doing so

Nothing scares me anymore.

Lmao so the one with the guy in the floor is mark ronson from a photoshoot? --the picture shows up on googles images, yet the link shows up a closed tumblr account

http://mronson.tumblr.com/image/113044821134

recording studio--just click a few pics to see it on the slide

http://itzelsalinasreyna.net/photos/

then the second picture that was most recently posted [a selfie] looks heavily edited from an iphone app i have

Its someone who is bored, cased closed

Edited by Ed55