ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

The forum is down for days and the only news we have to talk about is an IG post about Lana's stylist of three years and yet another selfie. Seems about right.

It's like the forum never got down.... :toofunny:

image.png

I have this feeling we won't be hearing anything till late July/early August...

The way Lana talks about HM gives me a sense she's really proud and confident about this project/album this time round.That might explain why she's taking her time with it.Creating a IG account just to discuss ,promote and build up anticipation for HM is a really clever idea.Its also something that not many other artist -so far- has done...

I genuinely think that this era will be promoted properly this time round.Lana seems to really care and be a bit in love with this album tbh

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I have this feeling we won't be hearing anything till late July/early August...

The way Lana talks about HM gives me a sense she's really proud and confident about this project/album this time round.That might explain why she's taking her time with it.Creating a IG account just to discuss ,promote and build up anticipation for HM is a really clever idea.Its also something that not many other artist -so far- has done...

I genuinely think that this era will be promoted properly this time round.Lana seems to really care and be a bit in love with this album tbh

Your signature looks beautiful

Lana: *Doesn't post anything on social media*

Fans: *Get pissed at the silence*

Lana: *Shows important people in the development of an album that she obviously cares a lot about on an instagram made specifically for said album*

Fans: "Wow she's teasing us and her promo sucks. Can she just release music already instead of these instagram posts?? This is so boring. Who's next? The mailman?"

I know not all of the comments about the instagram are said in a malicious manner, but damn, the girl really can't win. 

Lana: *Shows important people in the development of an album that she obviously cares a lot about on an instagram made specifically for said album*

Fans: "Wow she's teasing us and her promo sucks. Can she just release music already instead of these instagram posts?? This is so boring. Who's next? The mailman?"

I know not all of the comments about the instagram are said in a malicious manner, but damn, the girl really can't win.

I think music is all we really want. I love what Lana is doing, but I also would love something that I can actually talk about, listen to, enjoy.

I am so happy we can all be back on lanaboards again. i was seriously starting to worry if it would be back anytime soon.. 4 days? F%%% ME!

LOL.. :derpna2:    oh well, 

for any long time fans on here, does this site go down for days every so often? 

I am so happy we can all be back on lanaboards again. i was seriously starting to worry if it would be back anytime soon.. 4 days? F%%% ME!

LOL.. :derpna2:    oh well, 

for any long time fans on here, does this site go down for days every so often? 

Expect it the same time every month tbh

You see, there are two kinds of promo:

Interesting one, which consists of video/music snippets, new songs, new photoshoots, album covers, tracklists, radio or TV interviews/ performances, music videos and live premieres

And then there are pointless/awkward selfies, information about the staff when we haven't even got a glimpse on something they produced, information on non interesting staff members. Oh, and stuff that won't be released either way or at least not very soon.

All of this background stuff becomes interesting after you saw anything from the final product.

Since Lana's only really fond of the second kind of promo, it's understandable that all the fans who love her because of her music are disappointed so far.

Only the delusional "I care for Lana as a person even though I don't know her"-, the "I can wait and pretend I enjoy every unnececary news on her"- and the "Lana doesn't need to do promo brcause she's so special"-fans enjoy this boring stuff.

Lana should get her sh*t together and start to do something non-tryhard-nstagram-hipster.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

You see, there are two kinds of promo:

Interesting one, which consists of video/music snippets, new songs, new photoshoots, album covers, tracklists, radio or TV interviews/ performances, music videos and live premieres

And then there are pointless/awkward selfies, information about the staff when we haven't even got a glimpse on something they produced, information on non interesting staff members. Oh, and stuff that won't be released either way or at least not very soon.

All of this background stuff becomes interesting after you saw anything from the final product.

Since Lana's only really fond of the second kind of promo, it's understandable that all the fans who love her because of her music are disappointed so far.

Only the delusional "I care for Lana as a person even though I don't know her"-, the "I can wait and pretend I enjoy every unnececary news on her"- and the "Lana doesn't need to do promo brcause she's so special"-fans enjoy this boring stuff.

Lana should get her sh*t together and start to do something non-tryhard-nstagram-hipster.

omg shut up her selfies are life!!

and if being delusional means i'm a true diehard fan then sign me up for the crazy house.

also, telling us about these people before release kinda makes more people see & pay attention to them bc it's all they have.

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

omg shut up her selfies are life!!and if being delusional means i'm a true diehard fan then sign me up for the crazy house.also, telling us about these people before release kinda makes more people see & pay attention to them bc it's all they have.

1. Question of taste, but they have nothing to do with the album so their presence on the HM page is pointless.

2. If being a "diehard fan" means you are telling yourself you love someone you don't know, ok pls go. In the end we all are fans of her as an artist, just because some people go one step further and enter the mindless-teeny-groupie mode and make themselves believe they have feelings they can't actually have, that doesn't make them become better fans. Maybe more annoying ones, but that's it

3. Yeah, it's all we got and it's still not interesting at all. It's like talking about the cameramen of a movie instead of releasing a trailer.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I think those are dollar store rubber slip-ons lol

Those were my thoughts exactly lol! 

I was like what the fuck, those don't look like glass! 

:facepalm:  :toofunny:  :deadbanana:

Lana posted this on FaceBook:

Maybe something for a monologue?

In the moments of despair, while the forum was down I saw the light. We know the first part of the description is about a poem/song and we speculated that the second one was a lyric but like if you look at the background of the selfie you see that she's on a boat (or whatever) so there you have it. White sails above and nothing but miles and miles of ocean in front of her.

Maybe this selfie was taken in the recording of the music video, the one we think was recorded in a boat bc of the pic the hair stylist posted (?)

Or maybe she's just describing what she saw while randomly traveling to the ocean to get inspiration from the fading glamour of the ocean so her muse could finally tell her to write dark blue dark blue in another song from Honeymoom :toofunny:

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

@

Yeah I knew they had to be jellies lol!

Looking at them I think the silver glitter ones would have been a better comparison to glass.

But hey, I'll roll with it. Just let me see it!