ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Can all the middle aged men go like... focus on their grandchildren or something smh I am physically cringing every time some sugar daddy comes along and posts his two cents that make 0 sense... please lmao

Thankfully, Lana doesn't resort to an Ariana Grande stunt licking donuts in a donut shop to get noticed. Sickening thing Ariana Grande did to get publicity.

y'all acting like she stabbed a baby

she literally licked a donut. i did that this morning

ALSO business has tripled at that shop

queen of supporting small businesses

Can all the middle aged men go like... focus on their grandchildren or something smh I am physically cringing every time some sugar daddy comes along and posts his two cents that make 0 sense... please lmao

it's not like your high school drama is cringe enough 

Brian Wilson gave up the road for decades, didn't do promo for years, and today, 60 years on, he has not only survived, he will never be forgotten.

It was the songwriter, the music in his head, the music he took years to get out correctly, and in the end, he won.

When the time came, he didn't buy it, they came running back to him.

Being an artist is making art.

Being an art dealer, the art dealer sells the art, not the artist.

The work stands alone if it is artistic.

Those that have to keep selling themselves don't have the merchandise standing alone.

When one goes to the Louvre or the Met, one doesn't expect the artist to be there. In fact, most great works of art prior to the baby boomer era and more recent from then, only happened after

the artist died.

Thankfully, Lana doesn't resort to an Ariana Grande stunt licking donuts in a donut shop to get noticed. Sickening thing Ariana Grande did to get publicity.

Lana is not a legend or something lol, it's not like her career has such a peak that everyone will remember her in 50 years, she needs to keep promoting her music to reach more public.

I mean when you think about it, the first news of UV (mentioning of west coast and the audio in early to mid april) was only two months before the album, so if it really does come out in September she's having a similar schedule

smile.gif

Lana is not a legend or something lol, it's not like her career has such a peak that everyone will remember her in 50 years, she needs to keep promoting her music to reach more public.

This. And apart from this ...

Doing promo has nothing to do with "selling out"

It's just like ... super boring without any music videos or Radio/TV performances or at least some nice photoshoots.

I'd prefer to actually get interesting stuff from Lana instead of her becoming an "artistic legend" ... a boring artistic legend.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

This. And apart from this ...

Doing promo has nothing to do with "selling out"

It's just like ... super boring without any music videos or Radio/TV performances or at least some nice photoshoots.

I'd prefer to actually get interesting stuff from Lana instead of her becoming an "artistic legend" ... a boring artistic legend.

Lana needs to start properly building up the hype. The anticipation of the album is the best part, but there's so little excitement because we know so little. 

Then she will be like:

Meet the flower that inspires this album, it's so cute and mysterious, can wait for you to see what i do with it.

There are roses in between my tights

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I wonder why Lana shared the lyrics of Honeymoon so early in the tour if she only permiered it on the last show?

And, I also wonder if she decided a release date for the new single yet.

giphy.gif

[kinda off-topic]

Sometimes I'm ashamed to be a Lana fan. Lana stans on Twitter are abusing this girl who has the account @@ultravioIence, who registered the name bc of "A Clockwork Orange". I find it disgusting. They're reporting her and calling her fat and a whore because she won't give her account name away and apparently they "deserve it" more than her. I can't even. :smokes3:

[rant over]

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

[kinda off-topic]

Sometimes I'm ashamed to be a Lana fan. Lana stans on Twitter are abusing this girl who has the account @ultraviolence, who registered the name bc of "A Clockwork Orange". I find it disgusting. They're reporting her and calling her fat and a whore because she won't give her account name away and apparently they "deserve it" more than her. I can't even. :smokes3:

[rant over]

WOW what idiots. A year late anyway!

LDR_tropico_gif.gif