ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I have a theory that she's given up on europe specifically because she can't be assed to actually do promo there anymore "What? Perform? AND I have to travel how many hours to do it? ugh. Hell no" -Lizzy "where's my sugar, daddy?" Grant.

And woah, people talked about how delusional and screwy post UV fans would be? Huntymoon is already serving tin foil flower crown realness

VLjQHEZ.gif

tZ7WN4B.gif

Waiting for

Meet Chuck Grant

Meet Anna Cofone

Meet Pamela Cochrane

Meet Rob Grant and Pam Grant, they inspired my album.

And dont forget about

Meet the model Austin

Meet the model Cole

Meet the model Jake

All of this in different weeks 

What are they going to post about an Instagram account though. :toofunny: The label is there to book appearances, shows, interviews, magazine covers, etc... not to tell people to go follow an Instagram account. :toofunny: what would they do? Pay for TV/YouTube ads asking people to follow an Instagram account?? In my opinion, the account is more of an inside look to the project/album, for the fans and people interested. She's not thinking she's doing promo with it. It's not fair to always blame the label when all they want is $$$ and they of course would make her promote the material so they could cash in more money. It would be good to blame the label if her artistry got compromised or smth like that and she gave us a shitty album w Katy Perry left overs but happily for us and Lana, that's not the case.

I'm not blaming her label what I said actually it was that if this was a promotion campaign orchestrated they would be involved somehow - create an account for an album it's not usual after all and there is a preview of a new song. But it seems personal and I'm happy she is teasing us until her label gives her a date release because it's better than nothing.

this is not true. she actually cared during btd, at least in europe. she shot amazing videos, cared about her style, her image, etc. UV bombed for several reasons: no interest in europe since she has obviously given up on the european market and only cares about the states. radio supported lana big time in europe during btd, no songs on uv were radio friendly. her videos sucked, she didn't care about her image anymore, etc etc. And she cancelled everything for no reason, even without an excuse or one that arrived in time. and when she was there, she only served dead eyes and boredom on stage like at glasto. 

people have moved on. a number one album is nothing these days. she has only herself to blame for having great material but no will to showcase it.

Omg I don't know why you guys keep saying she cancelled a big ass important perfomance on national tv, some concerts and radio shows for no reason  :facepalm: there was obviously A BIG ASS REASON.....

SHE CRAVED THE ITALIAN SAUSAGE  :defeated: 

she need to spice her pasta :hawt:  :brows: 

i wish to never experience something like that again, Lana throwing her career away for Francisco... :sadcore6:  :creep: god

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

I hope she is getting back to the way she was during the BTD era, in that she cared about everything, especially her looks. So far, it looks like its going that way with her Honeymoon instagram account, so lets hope she keeps it up. I'm just hoping for some high budget videos like the BTD videos and some promo too.

qsVmBMd.png

You guys are forgetting about the most important post

Meet Francesco Ravioli, he shot the album cover and his fingers taste like baked ziti

Haha if we seriously get a 'this man inspired me and changed my life' about Francesco I will vomit.

Haha if we seriously get a 'this man inspired me and changed my life' about Francesco I will vomit.

It would be better if him inspires her to do a tour in Italy, but it will never happen ok sorry for this post

tumblr_ncf5qwtL1C1tktqnpo1_500.giftumblr_nn0o28ngn21u6a0a7o1_500.gif

It would be better if him inspires her to do a tour in Italy, but it will never happen ok sorry for this post

That would be amazing, and I would be buying flights over the minute they where announced.

qsVmBMd.png

Then she will be like:

Meet the flower that inspires this album, it's so cute and mysterious, can wait for you to see what i do with it.

A dead carnivorous plant probably

this is not true. she actually cared during btd, at least in europe. she shot amazing videos, cared about her style, her image, etc. UV bombed for several reasons: no interest in europe since she has obviously given up on the european market and only cares about the states. radio supported lana big time in europe during btd, no songs on uv were radio friendly. her videos sucked, she didn't care about her image anymore, etc etc. And she cancelled everything for no reason, even without an excuse or one that arrived in time. and when she was there, she only served dead eyes and boredom on stage like at glasto. 

people have moved on. a number one album is nothing these days. she has only herself to blame for having great material but no will to showcase it.

But remember when she said she'd rather be dead than have tons and tons of fame? Maybe she "gave up" on UV because she didn't wanna be known as something she's not. Of course, her name may be different but she's still Lizzy and her music still means something to her. And maybe she didn't promote UV because it was so personal to her, she just wanted the era to be over? Then again, we could also blame the label, there's only so much an artist can do to promote themselves anyway. We already know her label didn't like UV, hell, they didn't want to release it but did anyway. You can't ONLY blame her for that. 

Honeymoon could be her next BTD era, where the label is actually backing her the entire way that they should. And she already seems to be showing people who helped/worked on it with her, so she obviously cares enough to show who's been working on it with her and whatnot. She cares more this era and that already shows.

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

That would be amazing, and I would be buying flights over the minute they where announced.

We can go together since we're both from Liverpool :D

Then she will be like:

Meet the flower that inspires this album, it's so cute and mysterious, can wait for you to see what i do with it.

A dead carnivorous plant probably

rafflesia-flower-photo_2235360-fit468x29 :thumb:

I wasn't defending her lack of promo for UV, it was messy. and I know that she did care and did good promo for BTD. Idk i think i just wanted to make the statement that people should not expect BTD numbers with the HM era.

Demos_copy.png

Brian Wilson gave up the road for decades, didn't do promo for years, and today, 60 years on, he has not only survived, he will never be forgotten.

It was the songwriter, the music in his head, the music he took years to get out correctly, and in the end, he won.

When the time came, he didn't buy it, they came running back to him.

Being an artist is making art.

Being an art dealer, the art dealer sells the art, not the artist.

The work stands alone if it is artistic.

Those that have to keep selling themselves don't have the merchandise standing alone.

When one goes to the Louvre or the Met, one doesn't expect the artist to be there. In fact, most great works of art prior to the baby boomer era and more recent from then, only happened after

the artist died.

Thankfully, Lana doesn't resort to an Ariana Grande stunt licking donuts in a donut shop to get noticed. Sickening thing Ariana Grande did to get publicity.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp