ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

After all, Ronson's album isn't doing THAT great and he isn't doing tha much promo either.

Maybe he just thought: K, this is nice, but not something I wanna do.

What scares me the most is that the songs may sound a lot like I Can Fly or Big Eyes.

Exactly.

I'm still holding on to hope that Ronson is somehow involved because of the comment he made about not wanting to announce anything before Lana did.

Exactly.

I'm still holding on to hope that Ronson is somehow involved because of the comment he made about not wanting to announce anything before Lana did.

After all, Heath and Nowels are probably way cheaper to work with than Ronson. Not really sure if Interscope wants to pay lots after everything Auerbach and the final result. They for sure expected more from UV

After all, Heath and Nowels are probably way cheaper to work with than Ronson. Not really sure if Interscope wants to pay lots after everything Auerbach and the final result. They for sure expected more from UV

Hmm, not so sure about that. Most of Interscope's artists are in the indie spectrum and UV sold pretty well for being an alt rock album. I'm sure they pay attention to critical acclaim as well. I think they would pay for her to work with someone as mainstream as Ronson who could produce a big-selling record.

Hmm, not so sure about that. Most of Interscope's artists are in the indie spectrum and UV sold pretty well for being an alt rock album. I'm sure they pay attention to critical acclaim as well. I think they would pay for her to work with someone as mainstream as Ronson who could produce a big-selling record.

Well, they don't see her as an indie artist since they submitted all her material for the Grammys in the pop categories and they didn't want to pay for Auerbach til they got convinced.

"sonically" (please somebody beat me for using this Lana vocabulary) it sounds better than anything Nowels and Heath could come up with.

Nowels produced Cola and Heath did Old Money, so credit there...but the rest :deadbanana:

COLA SUCKS!

:wtf:

I don't want Lana to go into a direction which isn#t fitting her and her voice at all just to get some hits. And I don#t think she will do something as this. however, I would love to have a bit of diversion in her style.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I don't want Lana to go into a direction which isn#t fitting her and her voice at all just to get some hits. And I don#t think she will do something as this. however, I would love to have a bit of diversion in her style.

I agree...I only want Ronson because I love his work with Amy Winehouse and the idea of a jazzy Lana album.

I would sell myself to have Justin Parker back.

my fellow countryman: this is better than Cola.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=794554673962501&pnref=story

my fellow countryman: this is better than Cola.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=794554673962501&pnref=story

Well, taste is taste but nah.

I agree...I only want Ronson because I love his work with Amy Winehouse and the idea of a jazzy Lana album.

I would sell myself to have Justin Parker back.

Oh, I wouldn't have a problem with Ronson as long as the result is good. But i don't want a "Cedric Gervais Remix album" or any of this annoying uptown shit he's been putting out lately.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I think people need to have a bit more faith in Lana, in terms of her working with Emile. I mean, if you didn't like 'Wait For Life' then I get why you wouldn't want her to work with him for 'Honeymoon', but there's a reason why that song didn't end up on UV and ended up on his song, even though he said it was originally planned for UV. She obviously has more control on the music she puts on her album and probably didn't want it as much as the other songs so unless the songs he makes with her are up to standard I doubt she will put them on 'Honeymoon'.

Really? I haven't heard that before. When was this said?