ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

If the Instagram is going to be used for promo, what do you guys think she is going to use it for exactly?

Photos....videos...song clips?

Teasers for music videos that are never gonna see the light of day  :defeated:  WHERE IS THE PWYC VIDEO, WOMAN? 1S2tuVa.gif

Bm2AvMo.gif

Teasers for music videos that are never gonna see the light of day  :defeated:  WHERE IS THE PWYC VIDEO, WOMAN? 1S2tuVa.gif

Yeah.......didn't think of that :( . I'm thinking that it is probably going to be run by her label. 

(That New York gif is everything and now i'm going to watch a few episodes)

New single "Peach Fellini" confirmed.

Or "Amarcord Amour", "Giulietta and the Spirits of Tahiti", "Waikiki Tide", "Cinnamon Sheikh", "Lovers and Liars", "Rainbow Unicorn", "Diamond Pills", "Exotica", "Maharaja's Babe", "Mirage Summer", "Harem Harlot", "Lisergic Acid Mistress", "Pearl Pale Concubine", "Volcanic Vulva", "Lava Lust", "Scarlet Opium Siren", "Sylvia Plath is Dead", "Flowers of Saint Francesco", "Brothel of Fickle Muses", "Blood Orange Ocean", "Cherry Knot Nymph", "Hurricane Licks", "Mango Phantom", "Palm Trees on Fire", "Trouble in Acapulco", "Wild Strawberries", "Carnal Coral Crime", "Queen of Fucking Everything" (it's not meant to be funny, just my associations of flying carpet Italian director and other miscellanea).

tumblr_nbg6blFb0d1trud11o2_250.gif1e5408c919ff19d8ea5d8b3240bf67ed.jpggiphy.gif

Or "Amarcord Amour", "Giulietta and the Spirits of Tahiti", "Waikiki Tide", "Cinnamon Sheikh", "Lovers and Liars", "Rainbow Unicorn", "Diamond Pills", "Exotica", "Maharaja's Babe", "Mirage Summer", "Harem Harlot", "Lisergic Acid Mistress", "Pearl Pale Concubine", "Sylvia Plath is Dead", "Flowers of Saint Francesco", "Brothel of Fickle Muses", "Blood Orange Ocean", "Cherry Knot Nymph", "Hurricane Licks", "Mango Phantom", "Palm Trees on Fire", "Trouble in Acapulco", "Wild Strawberries", "Carnal Coral Crime", "Queen of Fucking Everything" (it's not meant to be funny, just my associations of flying carpet Italian director and other miscellanea).

Yessssssss :angie: lol

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

(it's not meant to be funny, just my associations of flying carpet Italian director and other miscellanea).

you've lost me! has she spoken about a new title?

tumblr_myss44sOvJ1sut3cso1_250.gif

you've lost me! has she spoken about a new title?

You've lost me too. This is my own joking and fantasies, since she was talking about surrealism and Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds. It is really the vast field for flood of associations :)

tumblr_nbg6blFb0d1trud11o2_250.gif1e5408c919ff19d8ea5d8b3240bf67ed.jpggiphy.gif

You've lost me too. This is my own joking and fantasies, since she was talking about surrealism and Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds. It is really the vast field for flood of associations :)

haha sorry, i thought you were referencing the peach fellini comment

New single "Peach Fellini" confirmed.

tumblr_myss44sOvJ1sut3cso1_250.gif

Well I think this 'era' thing doesn't really suit Lana anymore... maybe this is the direction she's taking, more relaxed and care-free, doing whatever she wants lol 

I mean, who says it's mandatory for her to start a new 'era' and completely omit her previous work? I doubt she'll ever do that again tbh, and I feel like Honeymoon won't be any different...

ZmJh1LG.jpg

I'm kind of worried about producers. I trust Lana's judgment, but it seems like Ronson won't be the main producer after all. I really hope that she doesn't let Heath or Nowels do it.

they would still be better than the guy from Muse, but it wouldn't be a great decision at all. Dan Heath is really bad, imo.

All of these scare me, tbh.

After all, Ronson's album isn't doing THAT great and he isn't doing tha much promo either.

Maybe he just thought: K, this is nice, but not something I wanna do. 

What scares me the most is that the songs may sound a lot like I Can Fly or Big Eyes.