ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I take an album of her farts from start to finish over that mainstream garbage .  :bye2:

It would've been better if you used "commercial", "generic", "trash" or whatever, but damn what a fucking hipster.

I think people need to have a bit more faith in Lana, in terms of her working with Emile. I mean, if you didn't like 'Wait For Life' then I get why you wouldn't want her to work with him for 'Honeymoon', but there's a reason why that song didn't end up on UV and ended up on his song, even though he said it was originally planned for UV. She obviously has more control on the music she puts on her album and probably didn't want it as much as the other songs so unless the songs he makes with her are up to standard I doubt she will put them on 'Honeymoon'.

qsVmBMd.png

I take an album of her farts from start to finish over that mainstream garbage .  :bye2:

It was good on a night out in the clubs. I guess some songs are not meant to be fist pumped to, however, it brought Lana many new fans who otherwise would've never got into her actual music.

...another beach-themed photoshoot would be incredibly monotonous/boring.

Lana already has a lot of pool/beach themed shoots but not gonna lie i can totally see her in a bathing suit on the honeymoon cover.

@@the fan saying she finished recording, i really hope she didn't finish it off so soon in before we get a madonna 2.0 and the whole album leaks in a month.

i76mrxw.png 

We all thought that UV would be a reference to the movie and it wasn't. Many of us thought, it might have a bigger, louder and dramatic sound than BTD and it didn't.

You just don't know what her idea behind this record is.

That's what I find so exciting to be honest

It's still February or have I fallen into a come and it's already, like June or something? 

She def won't release a single during or before the tour, it would be totally dumb.

And the album cover usually doesn't get released or a track list before the 1st single. 

It's still February or have I fallen into a come and it's already, like June or something? 

She def won't release a single during or before the tour, it would be totally dumb.

And the album cover usually doesn't get released or a track list before the 1st single. 

No, I agree. I want the single release after the tour. 

I just meant news about the producers or artwork photographer would tie me over until mid-Summer. 

Lana being Lana we will not hear anything till the very last minute... :toofunny:

However Lana being Lana - is prone to surprises.I honestly thought we wouldn't get U.V's first single till June/July but then West Coast/ UV album appeared months before I was expecting for her to release it.

This is probably one of the reasons why I like Lana so much she's very predictable but at the same time manages not to be if that makes any sense. :deadbanana:   

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371