ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Are we just going to ignore the fact that Lana was with Matthew Bellamy yesterday of Muse? More rock for Honeymoon, please.

Yess . Dear John , let this happen ! :worship: Rockish Lana >>>>>>> Life :legend: :legend: :legend:

tumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o1_400.giftumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o2_400.gif

yikes, I hate Muse. The vocals of that dude can make dog ears bleed

He's a good producer, though.

I'm definitely hoping that Lana stays in the bluesy rock realm for this album...it just suits her so well. Something like Duffy's Rockferry or the work of Dusty Springfield would be ideal. Jazzy rock.

I'm definitely hoping that Lana stays in the bluesy rock realm for this album...it just suits her so well. Something like Duffy's Rockferry or the work of Dusty Springfield would be ideal. Jazzy rock.

What has he produced? I'll be honest I haven't bothered w/any of his records.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

Are we just going to ignore the fact that Lana was with Matthew Bellamy yesterday of Muse? More rock for Honeymoon, please.

:icant2:  :icant: If IF this happens I will blow apart with happiness.I very rarely fangirl on LB but Christ it would be so amazing if they did work together even on a production level. :excited:

Matt Bellamy is also a very accomplished musician so maybe he's just helping Lana with melodies/compositions.He has a deep love for classical music/operas just like Lana to so maybe it's something to do with the sound she is looking for atm.

Tbh I can't see them doing a collab together because there just to far different vocally.But i can see Matt and Lana writing songs together.....

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

:icant2:  :icant: If IF this happens I will blow apart with happiness.I very rarely fangirl on LB but Christ it would be so amazing if they did work together even on a production level. :excited:

Matt Bellamy is also a very accomplished musician so maybe he's just helping Lana with melodies/compositions.He has a deep love for classical music/operas just like Lana to so maybe it's something to do with the sound she is looking for atm.

Tbh I can't see them doing a collab together because there just to far different vocally.But i can see Matt and Lana writing songs together.....

I've heard good stories about how he is as a person, so that is a good sign. I don't think anyone would have expected Lana to work with Dan A (and so successfully, imho), so this could be interesting. I'm off to check out some Muse records ...

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

Muse isn't my favorite either, tbh, but Lana always has a lot of control in the studio and I would expect her to shape her sound the way she wants it. I'm still not giving up on Ronson, though. And Lynch

Does anyone know why she keeps taking selfies in her car and out and about? It agitates me because usually she's only this active on instagram while working on a project or trying to promote her music. You guys think maybe she's getting ready for something soon? Especially considering that thing with the guy from MUSE. Or maybe Riverside will be out soon? (That's still fucking happening right?)

That's the only explanation I can think of for all her new selfies.

or maybe she only just realised how fucking hot she is and wants to flaunt her face whenever possible

But seriously if nothing happens soon I'll probably stop visiting this site for awhile. I just can't handle the wait. (I know I'm being dramatic and it hasn't been long since UV but don't tell me you're not dying inside too honey)

Look, if she really goes in that prog-rock direction, she will fully transition into a modern day Tori Amos. Not a good look

Errr, then the Muse dude is clearly NOT the one to go to with that sound. Ronson would make so much more sense.

Also, the hey-days of muse are like 10 years ago.  One of the most overrated bands ever, 

Errr, then the Muse dude is clearly NOT the one to go to with that sound. Ronson would make so much more sense.

Also, the hey-days of muse are like 10 years ago. One of the most overrated bands ever,

Exactly :P He's serviceable as a producer, but I'd rather she go the retro-rock route.

Back In 2011 Matt Bellamy featured on Kimbra's album as basically a guitarist/musician.He recorded guitar parts for the lead single. http://www.nme.com/news/muse/76668

I wonder if that's the service Lana wants to acquire from him perhaps?

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371