naachoboy

Kali Uchis

Idk if it's been posted in here, but she posted some songs on SoundCloud and immediately deleted them (I only got to listen to 3 of them) but here 

Flight 22

Kali's Paradise

Not For You Idea

Papi 

Toni Loop

and an instrumental I can't remember as of now. 

Papi and Not For You Idea were AMAZING!

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Idk if it's been posted in here, but she posted some songs on SoundCloud and immediately deleted them (I only got to listen to 3 of them) but here 

Flight 22

Kali's Paradise

Not For You Idea

Papi 

Toni Loop

and an instrumental I can't remember as of now. 

Papi and Not For You Idea were AMAZING!

hopefully they are on the album! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfoJZ7Mr644

Is this the "demo" you're talking about?

Do we just have snippets of Honey Baby, Pablo Escobar, and Rich? And do we have a non-soundcloud rip of Real?

Answer these............

I hella love Ms Uchis like wow from All Or Nothing to Know What I Want to Wave and everything in between is sooooo good!

I bought the new version of Ridin Round and I listen to it so much god, I'm excited. I thought I was already a big fan since Por Vida but like somehow I surpassed that.

Answer these............

I hella love Ms Uchis like wow from All Or Nothing to Know What I Want to Wave and everything in between is sooooo good!

I bought the new version of Ridin Round and I listen to it so much god, I'm excited. I thought I was already a big fan since Por Vida but like somehow I surpassed that.

Hi! sorry. Pablo Escobar is 1:33, Rich is 1:11, but Honey Baby is a full song @ 3:20. and you are right about Real, just a soundcloud rip.

I love all of her music so much too. i finally got everything in that list besides the Know What I Want demo, it's just a low quality version of the actual song .

Also, anyone, what song does Rich sample?  :defeated: 'Our love is over'. it sounds like such a cute 50s bop i need to know

Hi! sorry. Pablo Escobar is 1:33, Rich is 1:11, but Honey Baby is a full song @ 3:20. and you are right about Real, just a soundcloud rip.

I love all of her music so much too. i finally got everything in that list besides the Know What I Want demo, it's just a low quality version of the actual song .

Yeah, i found the KWIW "demo" (idt it's an actual demo so i don't have it either) and the video was literally taken down over the weekend! She looked really cute in it.

The version of Honey Baby that I just found is like censored? Is yours too?

So what exactly was this?

Yeah, i found the KWIW "demo" (idt it's an actual demo so i don't have it either) and the video was literally taken down over the weekend! She looked really cute in it.

The version of Honey Baby that I just found is like censored? Is yours too?

So what exactly was this?

Honey Baby, Pablo Escobar and Rich were on the original Por Vida mixtape which she cancelled. The only exist in those lengths because they are ripped from a Trailer for that mixtape, thats what the video is. That video is a totally edited version. I will upload the original

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Honey Baby, Pablo Escobar and Rich were on the original Por Vida mixtape which she cancelled. The only exist in those lengths because they are ripped from a Trailer for that mixtape, thats what the video is. That video is a totally edited version. I will upload the original

thank you lawd jesus!

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Has anyone purchased the Ridin Round mastered for iTunes version? Please send it to me :( I need it in proper HQ

I haven't :/ , but on Friday she will put the whole album there so it will probably appear after that