naachoboy

Kali Uchis

I always see her posting shit about ha haters and rising above but...who is hating on her? Why? :rip:

Also why does she always get hella RTs on her inspirational shit? Basically, who the fuck is her fanbase

I always see her posting shit about ha haters and rising above but...who is hating on her? Why? :rip:

Also why does she always get hella RTs on her inspirational shit? Basically, who the fuck is her fanbase

:toofunny:  this is so true.

her fanbase is woke twitter

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

yeah she dumb for that , she needs to stfu and release her music lmfao

her retweets and favs are fake, always almost the exact same amount of em on so many tweets

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

I'm THIS close to stanning her, she just has the best aesthetics I've ever seen

I have 45 songs including EP & mixtape,  you could probably fish a few more out of the internet + album will be soon. You could at least try :(