naachoboy

Kali Uchis

Pablo Escobar is such an incredible song I'm craving it so bad now omg. I think that Rich, Mucho Gusto and Pablo Escobar are my favs on Drunken Babble (iirc). Ridin Round was released at which occasion?

ZKcaooE.png

Pablo Escobar is such an incredible song I'm craving it so bad now omg. I think that Rich, Mucho Gusto and Pablo Escobar are my favs on Drunken Babble (iirc). Ridin Round was released at which occasion?

Ridin Round was released with the EP Por Vida. And then she released a remixed version with the video. and to some uk radios. 

I love the sample in Rich so much  :defeated:

This version of Por Vida truly should have been the follow up to Drunken Babble. and songs like Loner, Call Me and Melting should have been saved for an album afterwards.

i've been trying to find this for sooo long. no joke i looked up Our Love Is Over 10x and got no results. Thank you :)

-

Ugh. her unreleased seriously is better, all these old videos her style was just so neat and personable but now the whole woke twitter (lol love to call it that) is just so boring and unoriginal. 

UNLEAKED SONG LIST

songs in Italics means it's been found (or proven as not real)

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

UNLEAKED SONG LIST

songs in Italics means it's been found (or proven as not real)

Thanks!! Being with You sounds great