naachoboy

Kali Uchis

I have 45 songs including EP & mixtape,  you could probably fish a few more out of the internet + album will be soon. You could at least try :(

I only have the original Drunken Babble when it came out and Por Vida and her alt. cover for it. Pm me those other songs plsss  :creep:

here you go  :teehee: i'll make a download for them now since y'all want them so badly  :deadbanana: each song has their own respective cover, and for the ones that don't in rarities i just have a picture of her. You can all obviously play around with this if you want. 

BGsGVtP.png

@ @ @ @ @@naachoboy @@comeintomybedroom

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/u0kw95c2gi9rrg0/AADqjN8AEswXBvP9lCfZOiM0a?dl=0 :hooker:  :hooker:  :hooker:  here you go. So yeah, the collabs (9 songs) + rarities (10 songs) as well as Drunken Babble (17 songs) + Por Vida (9 songs) makes up 45

THANK YOU SM :smile:

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

I updated this list today for anyone who needs it. I think there's 52 on here. There's a live section with songs she's covered and performed lived that y'all may have missed.

The playlist is also mostly up to date, but it's fallen a little behind because a lot of Drunken Babble material was removed from SoundCloud. Other than that, the only thing I think is missing is I Heard Love Is Blind, which you can download here.

Thanks! I don't collect lives but the Amy cover is very much appreciated :)

I assumed that. But it's cool to actually have a full song if you get me.

yah pretty much unnoticeable but whatever. I prefer the song Rich to Pablo Escobar

oh Porque Te Vas is THAT. SONG. 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Finally listened to Por Vida while working, it was a good decision the pace is perfect for working! My favourites are Melting, Know What I Want, Speed, and Loner remains faaaaar beyond the others for me. I need to listen to the other stuff now, I love her deliveries and lyrics and she DEF has the best aesthetics out there

ZKcaooE.png