naachoboy

Kali Uchis

Her acoustics are so therapeutic 

just pm it to whoever asks

No not with anyone on LanaBoards, other things I guess. It's just weird. I'll take down the snippet and everything, I don't want it lingering over anyone's head. Sorry  :noparty: and I guess i'm one of the only actual fans that has it so if it does spread the eyes will be on me. I'm not trying to do this so I can keep it to myself (you know from past experiences i'll take a chance at leaking anything) it's just other circumstances that have been preventing it

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

No not with anyone on LanaBoards, other things I guess. It's just weird. I'll take down the snippet and everything, I don't want it lingering over anyone's head. Sorry  :noparty: and I guess i'm one of the only actual fans that has it so if it does spread the eyes will be on me. I'm not trying to do this so I can keep it to myself (you know from past experiences i'll take a chance at leaking anything) it's just other circumstances that have been preventing it

...................... olAcY.gif

So her SoundCloud says she has 17 tracks available, yet she has only posted 15? I'm thinking the rest are private but if so, that means she probably deleted the tracks she uploaded by accident on December 21st. Wondering what 2 tracks are privated though.

who is lana del rey? ?? lizzy grant who? ? ? ? the good sis Kali Uchis is all that matters to me now  :legend:

thanks to the good heaux @@Bekim for posting lottery, bc i listened to it and got hooked and then listened to por vida and got even more hooked and now i'm obsessed

sis Kali is like the perfect marriage of lana, little jackie, 60s girl groups, and some like 90s TLC-type music and i am SHOOK  :worship:

now i've gotta catch up on all her other music before this album drops

o4qjp4j.png

She's not even that big yet but we already have hoarders in here? :oprah2: Why bother even posting about it tho... it's not like her management called you out because you were "about" to "leak" a track that could easily be an snippet (less than two minutes long)? :oprah3: 

She's not even that big yet but we already have hoarders in here? :oprah2: Why bother even posting about it tho... it's not like her management called you out because you were "about" to "leak" a track that could easily be an snippet (less than two minutes long)? :oprah3:

if you wanna post up, then post up.!