naachoboy

Kali Uchis

Pay Day is so fucking good urgh this is so chill it makes me so happy. I really really love Pablo Escobar and Ridin Round too but shit Pay Day is so gooooood

i literally cant wait for her new album, im hypedd 

i literally cant wait for her new album, im hypedd 

From when is Drunken Babble? I absolutely love it, so much more than Por Vida, it's a shame the songs are so short. But I love her voice anyways

ZKcaooE.png

Her and MØ are my two favourite discoveries of the year. LB is teaching me so much about music

Edit: Oh and Ridin Round is sssssssooooo good. The "Baby, understand, I don't need a man, fuck me over, I'll fuck you worse then take off to Japan" lines kill me everytime

ZKcaooE.png

Honey Baby, Pablo Escobar and Rich were on the original Por Vida mixtape which she cancelled. The only exist in those lengths because they are ripped from a Trailer for that mixtape, thats what the video is. That video is a totally edited version. I will upload the original

Still waiting on that upload  :defeated:

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

I love the sample in Rich so much  :defeated:

This version of Por Vida truly should have been the follow up to Drunken Babble. and songs like Loner, Call Me and Melting should have been saved for an album afterwards.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey