naachoboy

Kali Uchis

Don't know if was posted but Paste Magazine posted a review of the album: https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2018/04/kali-uchis-isolation-review.html

"For an album that’s 15 tracks to be this consistently good is a rarity, an anomaly, and an artistic triumph that should place it on every Best Of list at the end of the year. For Uchis to accomplish this while still holding on to seemingly all the cards, is even more rare, perhaps signaling a legend in the making."

Rating: 9.2/10

Omfg she snapped with the album. Dead To Me is coming for all of your wigs

give us a track by track explanation

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Its boring? actually seing as khris also stans tomorrow never came i'll just brush this aside :creep:

It isn't bad but it isn't as good as Por Vida. I like that she's branching out and exploring new sounds but honestly most of the songs sound like demos??? I'll give it another listen later but right now the only standout is Your Teeth In My Neck. In My Dreams is good too. Really a lot of it is kind of unexpected production and half-done melodies that are pretty repetitive. I get lots of vintage TV jingle vibes and Tame Impala (go figure, I checked and he actually did some production on the album). I hope it grows on me! After The Storm & Tyrant still go hard tho, tbh could've been an EP tho

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

It isn't bad but it isn't as good as Por Vida. I like that she's branching out and exploring new sounds but honestly most of the songs sound like demos??? I'll give it another listen later but right now the only standout is Your Teeth In My Neck. In My Dreams is good too. Really a lot of it is kind of unexpected production and half-done melodies that are pretty repetitive. I get lots of vintage TV jingle vibes and Tame Impala (go figure, I checked and he actually did some production on the album). I hope it grows on me! After The Storm & Tyrant still go hard tho, tbh could've been an EP tho

is miami good? im looking forward to that one mostly