Sign in to follow this  
plush

Lana + Kanye cover Billboard Magazine Alongside Lucian Grainge

She gained weight for sure. But as long as she stays healthy there's nothing wrong with that. She looks great. I think it's really encouraging that she's so beautiful without being stick thin. What kind of image does it send out if we would rather see border line bulimic half witted twenty two year olds on our magazines than intelligent, healthy women who don't feel pressured to fit the public's demented perception of beauty? I wouldn't care if she gained 10 stone over the next few years anyway, she has enough talent to make up for a body the size of an elephant, her gorgeous face is just a cool bonus to her personality.

That chair tho  :hooker:

Also I can't unsee that massive engagement ring  :creep:

She wore the same ring though in the national anthem video though.... :toofunny: I think Its just a ring Lana wears BC it has some sort of significance/meaning towards her... 

Picture-61.png

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Lana looks flawless and it's always nice to see Kanyes genuinely smiling but...the chair though. Love it. Need it. Can't afford it.

That chair tho  :hooker:

aren't they gorgeous??????? they're like 3 grand a piece tho...  :sadcore6:  daddy where r u when i need u most 

JaneAldridge_Rue-006.jpg

VjAT9Pl.jpg

ZRBNill.jpg