Fluorine

Charli XCX

No idea, but she performed it tonight as expected and I guess she was there. Another person accounted it here.

This person recorded it but hasn't uploaded it yet.  :defeated: Constantly refreshing YouTube.

Curious how a song called "Superlove" is in the same spirit as "I Love It" :assad:

It's already midnight in London, who is this person on twitter saying he will post the song "later tonight" how long does he plan on waiting... How has no one uploaded it yet? If she really played a new song isn't that kind of a big deal to anyone?

Afterwords he tweeted this though: "@@Bekah_Ainsworth: Idk if it's been leaked or not before. Not really a fan >.<"

hm idk how I feel. She said this album won't be a huge change from the sound of True Romance but it kind of seems like it will... I'll wait for the studio version. Songs always sound different live and it's not a super high quality recording. This is less electro and more pop-punk/pop-rock sounding than I expected from a Charli song though... I know it sounds like the songs she said she was using as inspiration, but she also said the album wouldn't be too different from True Romance... 

XOX IS IT ME OR IS THIS DANGEROUS

KILL ME WITH YOUR TOUCH

I NEED IT NOW

(+ I can still yell at her in November to put Mess on the album in case there was any doubt)

hm idk how I feel. She said this album won't be a huge change from the sound of True Romance but it kind of seems like it will... I'll wait for the studio version. Songs always sound different live and it's not a super high quality recording. This is less electro and more pop-punk/pop-rock sounding than I expected from a Charli song though... I know it sounds like the songs she said she was using as inspiration, but she also said the album wouldn't be too different from True Romance... 

no offense, but you seem to expect entirely too much out of your favorite artists

BzhmW.png

no offense, but you seem to expect entirely too much out of your favorite artists

:( not really, I just really loved True Romance and the whole style of it so I was hoping her new music wouldn't be a HUGE departure from it. I still like it. I was just surprised on first listen.

And I guess I do expect a lot from Charli but that's only to make up for how shitty she's been to me about her live shows. I expect her to make up for it in other ways I guess... She literally cancelled a show 3 hours before she was supposed to go on and I'd already driven the 2 hours to get to the venue...and she still never gave a valid excuse. She just said sorry. So I have no idea why she cancelled and it bothers me.

Edit: and on second thought I don't really see how it's expecting a lot to want to like all of the music she makes.. I'm a fan of her because I like her music, so if I'm not sure about a song I think it makes sense to state my opinion, I don't HAVE to like every one of her songs.

TBH I think it's SOS, makes a bit more sense

BUT

R.I.P, SET ME FREE, YEAH THIS IS DANGEROUS

I CANT GET ENOUGH

Oh it does

But shit it really sounds like "ex" :stareney2:

I suppose we'll find out this week :excited: