Fluorine

Charli XCX

you still haven't uploaded yesterdays. 

Cause I don't have the files.

What I DO wanna record is that performance of Fancy she's doing with Iggy.

When is that?

X----into me, into you----X

I recorded London Queen and Breaking Up for y'all. I have the full show too.

Breaking Up (Live at SXSW):

http://soundcloud.com/robinl-1/charli-xcx-breaking-up-live

London Queen (Live at SXSW):

http://soundcloud.com/robinl-1/charli-xcx-london-queen-live

Full concert:

http://soundcloud.com/robinl-1/charli-xcx-full-concert-live

01 London Queen

02 Black Roses

03 SuperLove

04 Breaking Up

05 Allergic to Love (Cover)

06 Candy (Cover)

07 Lock You Up

08 Grins

lABVyGE.png

I recorded London Queen and Breaking Up for y'all. I have the full show too.

Please share the full show too :D I also want to hear how she changed some of her TR songs.

@ please share your audio as well :D

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I'm on it.

I truly appreciate it :D

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I thought I would like London Queen more than Breaking Up, but Breaking Up actually grew on me a lot and I'm not feeling London Queen... Maybe I need to hear the "better" version as @ said she wasn't really on point this time...

I know, I feel the same way too.

Breaking Up is stuck in my head, it's a cool track.

I thought I would like London Queen more than Breaking Up, but Breaking Up actually grew on me a lot and I'm not feeling London Queen... Maybe I need to hear the "better" version as @ said she wasn't really on point this time...

I believe she's sick because I've never heard her do some of the songs she performed that off

BzhmW.png

I believe she's sick because I've never heard her do some of the songs she performed that off

She's performed Allergic to Love 4 times in a row, each time starting with that scream, I'd bet her voice is SHOT.

X----into me, into you----X

“I feel like people were expecting me to make this hipster, electronic synth-pop record, and I couldn’t think of anything worse.” – Charli XCX

http://www.undertheradarmag.com/issues/issue_49/

idk when that was published but I saw it earlier today actually and assumed I just missed it somehow and it had been posted here already. It makes me kind of sad tbh :/ I wish she wouldn't COMPLETELY abandon it...