Fluorine

Charli XCX

So the stream is up, but do we know what time Charli is actually on at?

I'm the worst at time zones but I'm going to say within the next half hour? I thought it was 7:30 Austin time so 9:30 ET

BzhmW.png

Did someone recorded the video or audio?

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

OMG I'm going to die if no one recorded it...

Well since it looks like it might be another day before I hear the songs... Discussion on how they sound? Is it similar to True Romance at ALL? Do you think it's fair to assume if I loved True Romance I will like this or is it very out of left field and a whole new style I will have to like on it's own and might not like regardless of how good TR was?

OMG I'm going to die if no one recorded it...

Well since it looks like it might be another day before I hear the songs... Discussion on how they sound? Is it similar to True Romance at ALL? Do you think it's fair to assume if I loved True Romance I will like this or is it very out of left field and a whole new style I will have to like on it's own and might not like regardless of how good TR was?

Not True Romance at all, but still Charli. She even performed some True Romance in a way that matches the new sound. It sounds exactly how I figured, like that Hunger playlist she made.