Fluorine

Charli XCX

Seriously I don't see mentions to them on twitter or tumblr or anything... It's as if they never existed! With the internet how it is nowadays, how did this happen?

fucking this. is this fanbase really that dead? :rip:

lABVyGE.png

She's performing twice again today and one is at 3:30 so it will be like 8:30 or 9:30 here so I can actually watch it if they do another live stream, but idk if they will or it was just for last night...

Oh and some blog just posted a video of her doing superlove... why would anyone care when she just performed two new songs... I asked them if they have London queen or breaking up though lol...

Edit: nvm they probably don't as it was posted from the Fader YouTube channel...

She's performing twice again today and one is at 3:30 so it will be like 8:30 or 9:30 here so I can actually watch it if they do another live stream, but idk if they will or it was just for last night...

Oh and some blog just posted a video of her doing superlove... why would anyone care when she just performed two new songs... I asked them if they have London queen or breaking up though lol...

Edit: nvm they probably don't as it was posted from the Fader YouTube channel...

THERE MIGHT BE HOPE, but not really. they haven't recorded full sets from any other artists, so. fuck

this is basically everything we have from SXSW......

Allergic to Love:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B03DDHxtEjM

SuperLove: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bEt65ipIY0

lABVyGE.png

If I knew nobody would record it, I would've put Audio Hijack to record the stream while I was sleeping  :facepalm: 

But I still can't believe no one did, because she retweeted The Fader's tweet so the majority of her fans knew about the stream  :deadbanana:

130729050359480601.gif

There's another live stream tomorrow here (http://www.waterloorecords.com/) I will try to record this one!

YESS!!! I will love you forever, as will many charli fans, but with how many rabid charli stans there are on tumblr, I still can't get over the shock that not a single person recorded it yesterday, not even so they could listen again? (Or maybe they did but are selfish idk)

YESS!!! I will love you forever, as will many charli fans, but with how many rabid charli stans there are on tumblr, I still can't get over the shock that not a single person recorded it yesterday, not even so they could listen again? (Or maybe they did but are selfish idk)

I might be able to record tomorrow as well, if my calculations are right. The show is at 9pm GMT on Thursday, right?

lABVyGE.png

Oh, I recorded last night! I didn't know id be the only one to though!! I've been jamming to it all night and day :bop:

I'll record the next one too!

Care to upload just the audio or the audio of the new songs?

I've seen her live before so I know what she's like lol

BzhmW.png

Oh, I recorded last night! I didn't know id be the only one to though!! I've been jamming to it all night and day :bop:

I'll record the next one too!

UPLOAD EVERYTHING.

lABVyGE.png

UPLOAD EVERYTHING.

Oh, this is sad. :(

my parents are divorced, I stay at two different houses throughout the week...

I recorded it on my computer at mom's house.

I'm at dad's now.  :defeated:

X----into me, into you----X

I recorded it on my computer at mom's house.

I'm at dad's now. :defeated:

I wish I didn't know you recorded them at all, the false hope just made the wait even harder :(

It's ok, I believe we can all wait for them :) 

I hope you can upload everything, I'd really love to hear how she tweaked the sound of her TR album.

So, "Breaking Up" is the new single? It's the same song she filmed the video for.

It sounds nothing like that LQ Instagram video, it's pretty upbeat, it's not even a power ballad as most of us thought lol

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Well here's 'Breaking Up':

uhm wait what is this.....

I wish I didn't know you recorded them at all, the false hope just made the wait even harder :(

oh my god, this. :crying:

lABVyGE.png

Well here's 'Breaking Up':

Thank you so much!!! It's a grower for sure... I can dig the new sound (not as much as true romance because synthpop is my thing, but charli is charli!) just the chorus seems a bit awkward to me. I really like the bridge. Also her voice seemed a little shouty there, I think the studio version will be a lot better.