Fluorine

Charli XCX

imagine she releases an 8 x 7" vinyl boxset with each side containing the original song and its accompanying remix... :air: very brat and imagine if she sold it like SOPHIE's Product where you have to buy each one individually... mega brat but I would liveee 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

10 hours ago, hypersalad said:

i'm gonna go really feral if my local record store doesn't soon confirm that they're doing a listening party. i want to hear brat on 6/4 (assuming it doesn't leak earlier) :flutter:

Is this confirmed? The post was deleted

32 minutes ago, Janice said:

Is this confirmed? The post was deleted

it's not, but that's exactly what i'm wondering. the post looked pretty official, i think they just announced too early and had to delete it. i just hope the powers that be didn't pull the plug on the idea entirely lol. i live down the street from a store that was on the list so it'd be pretty cool if true!

2 hours ago, hypersalad said:

it's not, but that's exactly what i'm wondering. the post looked pretty official, i think they just announced too early and had to delete it. i just hope the powers that be didn't pull the plug on the idea entirely lol. i live down the street from a store that was on the list so it'd be pretty cool if true!

correct- the announcement was meant to come out later today (may 29) likely alongside/after the release of the 360 remix.

girl right a book

2 hours ago, Time said:

Didn’t she say that she’s going to be doing that as well? 

she hasn’t actually said she’s doing a ‘proper’ b-sides album, she just said:

"Firstly, the fans don't know it yet--I guess once they read this interview, they will--I am releasing a lot of my demos that won't make it to the album & playing them at my shows & DJ sets. Just to show that there are a lot of tracks that don't make it-not because they're bad (in fact, some of them are really good), it's just that they don't fit with the record. I'm into the idea of this massive amount of material being out there, saturating the fan base with all of these things that could have possibly happened.”

edit: longer quote, I think the interview was from a physical magazine cause I can’t find it online, just people talking about it. 

21 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

girl its in the post :trisha3:

Mmm yeah I'm still missing it. Checking myself into the Alzheimers clinic.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶