Fluorine

Charli XCX

29 minutes ago, ethelcain said:

drip drip so slick thats my lipgloss! :makeup2:

lipgloss appreciation!! actually just no. 1 angel appreciation in general.

(but dont take me too seriously) :daydream:

JANELLE MONAE • WEYES BLOOD • ETHEL CAIN • MITSKI • BOYGENIUS • LUCY DACUS • PHOEBE BRIDGERS • CHAPPELL ROAN • TAYLOR SWIFT • THE LAST DINNER PARTY

i've seen one LQ photo of a CD at HMV or something, and another of vinyls at Target, but the person said the vinyls were register locked and they removed it from shelves when they found out... are there brats out there getting the album early from charli's webstore? i got my VD USB like 3 weeks after the VD remix already landed on streaming so i'm not holding my breath lol :creep: 

deadass will purchase the laneige lip mask Charli talked about In the GQ video my aquaphor just ran out :makeup2: hopefully she has taste and its good cause $25 for lip balm is a lil cray :makeup: 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

15 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

deadass will purchase the laneige lip mask Charli talked about In the GQ video my aquaphor just ran out :makeup2: hopefully she has taste and its good cause $25 for lip balm is a lil cray :makeup: 

literally the worst product i’ve every tried, dried them out and used aquaphor after to fix it (it did smell nice tho)

1 hour ago, poetryinmotion said:

lipgloss appreciation!! actually just no. 1 angel appreciation in general.

lipgloss is kinda sad in a way :stareney: if you get it you get it

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

54 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:

literally the worst product i’ve every tried, dried them out and used aquaphor after to fix it (it did smell nice tho)

Me too. It just dries my lips out and makes em even worse. Try Gisou Lip Oil. 

kinda want to go to a listening party the closest one is an hour away from me :daydream:

giphy.webp

♡︎ ⁺.⊹ ˖  𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 ₊˚. ♡︎

1 hour ago, Chorli Xbox said:

34 minutes ago, HellaGood said:

Me too. It just dries my lips out and makes em even worse. Try Gisou Lip Oil. 

ok werk thank y'all for saving me the trouble :smile: that would've been a big let down ill look into that gisou lip oil :makeup:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Can someone explain how Alaska, Wyoming, Rhode Island, DC and 38 other states each get a party but France and Italy don't (let alone most of the smaller European countries like mine)?