Fluorine

Charli XCX

32 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:

who knows where to buy those eye lifting tape/patches she wore in neon green at boiler room and recently in bright yellow?

literally just neon post-its with a little bit of gluestick on the non-sticky end over face tape/straight up tape is how i did it lol

~*RUB RUB RUBBA RUBBA RUB RUB*~

Ok nahhh, she insane for that :kris: :kris:

Edit: After seeing more videos, this might be her very best set in quite some time! :excited: :excited: :excited:

The crowd, her performances, the energy… I need to get ticketssss :defeated: :defeated: 

9 hours ago, slasherflicks said:

literally just neon post-its with a little bit of gluestick on the non-sticky end over face tape/straight up tape is how i did it lol

girl… :eartha:

On 7/8/2024 at 8:23 PM, Chorli Xbox said:

who knows where to buy those eye lifting tape/patches she wore in neon green at boiler room and recently in bright yellow?

i believe her stylist/make up artist/someone made them custom for her

aOaIzH2.gif

just remembered that A24 Mother Mary movie with Anne Hathaway that her and Jack Antonoff are making music for - the trailer should be coming out within the next few months right? I looked it up and it said filming was in May 2023 so it can't be too far away :oprah3: she's also doing music for the new Benny Drama show Overcompensating so I hope we get more autopilot bops like Hot Girl or Hot in It I love those tracks despite how redundant they can be they're perfect for soundtracks n promos n stuff :smile:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

11 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

just remembered that A24 Mother Mary movie with Anne Hathaway that her and Jack Antonoff are making music for - the trailer should be coming out within the next few months right? I looked it up and it said filming was in May 2023 so it can't be too far away :oprah3: she's also doing music for the new Benny Drama show Overcompensating so I hope we get more autopilot bops like Hot Girl or Hot in It I love those tracks despite how redundant they can be they're perfect for soundtracks n promos n stuff :smile:

Maybe some of the songs already leaked, I could see Closer on a romcom, Honestly, Take my house and Make you mine could maybe work as well. Girl$ plays when the female lead thinks she doesn't need a man, and at the end of the song she meets her true love.