Fluorine

Charli XCX

Just now, rollwithme said:

Wow….that setlist is umm… :nene:

as always :tiffany: setlists will always be charlotte's weakness, poor girl couldn't curate a good one if her life depended on it. which is weird considering the amount of bomb music she has

1 minute ago, details said:

as always :tiffany: setlists will always be charlotte's weakness, poor girl couldn't curate a good one if her life depended on it. which is weird considering the amount of bomb music she has

My biggest issue is that she still performed the entire albums for Charli & Crash tours so it’s really odd for her to not perform the entirety of Brat for this one.

1 minute ago, rollwithme said:

My biggest issue is that she still performed the entire albums for Charli & Crash tours so it’s really odd for her to not perform the entirety of Brat for this one.

she had to make room for the fan favorites boys, 1999 and i love it :xgiggle:

charli's setlists are always the most boring thing ever she just performs whatever album she's touring with on shuffle and the same tired 3 other songs no one wants to hear, at least this time she kept her greatest song ever (and the best song ever made PERIOD.) a.k.a. track 10 :adele: