Fluorine

Charli XCX

At sweat Baltimore currently :hooker:

ABRA - ADDISON RAE - AMAARAE - ARCA - BJÖRK - CARDOPUSHER - CAROLINE POLACHEK - CHARLI XCX - COBRAH - DOJA CAT - DOON KANDA - DUA LIPA - ELLIE GOULDING - ETHEL CAIN - FIONA APPLE - FKA TWIGS - GRIMES - HEIDI MONTAG - JANELLE MONÁE - KALI UCHIS - KELELA - KILO KISH - KISS FACILITY - KYLIE MINOGUE - LANA DEL REY - LORDE - MADONNA - OPN - PHOEBE BRIDGERS - PINKPANTHERESS - ROCHELLE JORDAN - ROSALÍA - SEGA BODEGA - SHYGIRL - SKY FERREIRA - SLAYYYTER - SOPHIE - SZA - T.A.T.U. - TAMARYN - TAYLOR SWIFT - TIM HECKER - TINASHE - TOMMY GENESIS

1 hour ago, comeintomybedroom said:

as if i didnt already think that the merch had no thought put into it, i just realized that she has bumper stickers but she doesnt even have one that says bumpin' that

her merch has always been kinda trash… her one flaw :poordat:

14417469274.gif

if i can speak my truth about the remixes - the first 3 gagged tf out of me. it felt like the choice of collaborators was soooo perfect to each song and the remixes really elevated them to another level. 

guess w/ billie… i mean - i get it. it did really well for exposure, streaming, etc. i know they go way back and charlene has supported her since the beginning but…. it felt sooooo dull and lame. billies verse is corny and didnt really add anything to the song, ms girl needs to drop the whisper act and SING bc i know she can…..

talk talk…. i’ve listened twice…. it might be bc im not a troye fan at allllll. but also - i dont mind the song being completely turned around and changed (see von dutch remix) but i felt like the remix took away this cutesy angsty feel when u have a crush on someone and i dont think troye could match that energy on the song. him being on a remix was inevitable bc of sweat (which i also take my issues w charlene shouldnt have to share that stage!!!) but it still bugs me as talk talk was also a fav of mine. 

the last two just seemed to me to serve more of means to an end purpose rather than actually elevating the song. which is fine dont get me wrong im not trying to come for charlegend, i think marketing wise they were very clever moves and im all here for successli. 

that being said - i hope the remix album is more in the vein of the first 3 remixes. 

ok thats it bye

22 minutes ago, kaliuchissimp said:

so which remix do we think this lyrics is from??

“It happens to lots of guys 
Medicine makes him a problem 
“I’m famous but I’m not quite.””

sounds like I might say something stupid to me because of the “I’m famous but I’m not quite” line

41 minutes ago, kaliuchissimp said:

so which remix do we think this lyrics is from??

“It happens to lots of guys 
Medicine makes him a problem 
“I’m famous but I’m not quite.””

Matty healy collab incoming…

On 9/26/2024 at 1:54 PM, AtomicMess said:

Listening to this Sweat Tour playlist on Spotify to gaslight myself into familiarity with Troye so I can be a good and not at all rude attendee.

(Also any1 else gonna be at the Chicago show on Monday? :hooker:)

Ill be in the lower bowl bestie