Fluorine

Charli XCX

15 minutes ago, itscharlibabyy said:

y'all think we're getting a mv for sympathy is a knife with ariana?

no because that level of serve and slay would k!ll the whole queer community :shock2:

14 hours ago, Fetiche said:

Glad yall are excited but I feel like this is kinda lame…. Was looking forward to an actual remix album. If most of the songs just have guest verses added in a la Guess / Girl so confusing that’s so….

Idk why but suddenly I’m becoming disillusioned with Charli and I’ve been a stan since her mixtape days :pout:

Bye pumpkin 

idk where the whole "not a remix album" thing came from. it is a remix album. the remixers just arent credited in the title, with the exception of von dutch as it was released before plans for this album became set in stone. go listen to the club classics remix, the talk talk remix, the von dutch remix, the everything is romantic remix and the 365 remix for me. production varies from the originals quite wildly. its pretty clear some songs will be standard "features" with guest verses and some will be proper remixes with different production and lyrics. :w8ing:

girl right a book

Troye mentioned that whilst working on the Talk Talk remix, Charli said that she didn’t even care if one word was used from the original production.

That leads me to believe we’re open to some wildly different songs!

1 hour ago, shellyfake said:

idk where the whole "not a remix album" thing came from. it is a remix album. the remixers just arent credited in the title, with the exception of von dutch as it was released before plans for this album became set in stone. go listen to the club classics remix, the talk talk remix, the von dutch remix, the everything is romantic remix and the 365 remix for me. production varies from the originals quite wildly. its pretty clear some songs will be standard "features" with guest verses and some will be proper remixes with different production and lyrics. :w8ing:

Wait…. Do we have something from the everything is romantic remix??

20 minutes ago, YourOnionBoy said:

Wait…. Do we have something from the everything is romantic remix??

played at partygirl NYC and its made its way into SWEAT so its probably likely on there

girl right a book

1 minute ago, shellyfake said:

played at partygirl NYC and its made its way into SWEAT so its probably likely on there

omg yeah but I didn’t know they will be potentially use this. IT SLAPS, can’t wait!!

i would love to see Mean girls remix being the one George mixed with Faceshopping
at the same time i don't see Julian fitting, probably he's gonna jump on the Frost Children one (AMAZING) or one brand new