Fluorine

Charli XCX

omg lanallah mention in the interview not her saying she jacked the private insta idea for brat from her and wanted to be following her for ages but couldn't get in :lmao:lana officially helped brat campaign confirmed :kiss3:

Interview was so good.

I love how she touched on these remixes sort of being replies to the original version of the track.

I've not seen a "pop" artist really do that with their remixes and it has made the rollout so much more exciting.

The way she was able to in real time react to the release of brat and her life since the release of it and how much has changed and then take those same exact songs and respond to totally reflect on the meaning and what she feels now is so interesting.

So I being about the good times.

Sympathy is a knife, now she IS the girl she was singing about in the original version, so now she speaks about the other perspective as everyone else says those things about her and getting Ariana on the track is just genius.