Fluorine

Charli XCX

360 remix being the opening track of the album and guess remix being the closing track is such a flop move tbh

i wish we had an intro track before 360 like the “I wanna dance with Charli’s angels” edit and then the 365 remix would be a better closer in terms of track listing.

5 minutes ago, MrE said:

The Sympathy remix could have gone 3x harder

Spoiler

true i can’t believe they removed the best  bit of the song

Absolutely hate the intro with every fiber of my being but the rest is good, the outro is great.

Overall it reminds me of how im feeling now.

Its so funny though that all the memes were saying "arianas just going to be like "issa knife"" and thats actually what the entire song says lmfaooo

I'm a bit disappointed to be honest as both artists would be in my top 3 of all time... It could have been huge. You could literally cut off the first 50 seconds and add back in the original choruses with both of them doing their renditions of it and the song is astronomically better.

365 remix is worse than the Boiler Room version!!?? CC remix just turned my bones to dust, so I'll call it wash.

disappointed i fear…..

Spoiler

was so excited to hear ariana sing the chorus 😭 … i thought they’d flip it so the chorus would make sense in the way that like the “her” in question is the idealized version of themselves that everyone wants them to be 

it has me bored asf i cannot lie omfg i thought they’d go hard asf and it would be her next big radio single i’m absolutely floored this is what the outcome is omfg

2 minutes ago, brandon said:

disappointed i fear…..

Reveal hidden contents

was so excited to hear ariana sing the chorus 😭 … i thought they’d flip it so the chorus would make sense in the way that like the “her” in question is the idealized version of themselves that everyone wants them to be 

it has me bored asf i cannot lie omfg i thought they’d go hard asf and it would be her next big radio single i’m absolutely floored this is what the outcome is omfg

1 minute ago, Wanna Get Fucked Up said:

the ari remix is INCREDIBLE omfg

the duality of man :brigitte:

479a17042e35524d7cb1550e4ce9e092.gif

In a town like Twin Peaks, no one is innocent...

Just now, hyaluronicacid said:

ok was it just the sympathy is a knife because I can't find the rest anywhere

All of them are out there