Fluorine

Charli XCX

15 minutes ago, brandon said:

disappointed i fear…..

Reveal hidden contents

was so excited to hear ariana sing the chorus 😭 … i thought they’d flip it so the chorus would make sense in the way that like the “her” in question is the idealized version of themselves that everyone wants them to be 

it has me bored asf i cannot lie omfg i thought they’d go hard asf and it would be her next big radio single i’m absolutely floored this is what the outcome is omfg

so real 

1 hour ago, Chorli Xbox said:

omg it L- worded :trisha4:

Spoiler
1 hour ago, AtomicMess said:

Mmm.....I wonder if the "no leaks" may be more of the fact that all of the avenues people would usually get them from are being slowly choked out or if there's a "chilling" of the leak culture/leak market. I've noticed over the last year that a lot of the artists I follow have had a....drought, so to speak.....on leaking of older/unreleased material, and on snips of upcoming stuff.

It's possible I've moved too far from the pulse of it, but from my perspective, a lot of online forms (LB here as an example) have cracked down hard on not posting confirmed upcoming material. Reddit boards also have adopted the same hardline policies. Looking at the official XCX discord, it's the same there - any leaked material (and if I interpret the rules a certain way, even old unreleased material) is not to be discussed. From what I understand quite a few discord servers where leaked stuff would get posted and traded have been nuked or gone under (and there was a TOS change in Discord that called out they won't tolerate hosting or sharing material that was pirated, stolen, illicit, etc.)

This is a dark thought, but technology exists (I know it's used on JustForFans, an OnlyFans competitor just for XXX stuff) where a video will have an invisible watermark embedded in it, linked to the account of the person who is streaming/viewing it. If someone was to download or screen record that video, and share it out on the internet, it would be able to be traced back to the account of the person who did it, and would make prosecution easy (allegedly). It's not something you can remove from transcoding the video either and it is extremely hard to detect and remove (again, allegedly). iTunes does something similar with their DRM but to a lesser degree, where the account of the person who purchased the music from the iTunes store is embedded in the file tags, but IIRC you can encode the file to something else and that data goes away.

I wonder if something like that will eventually get worked into mainline audio content distribution, or even in exports of sessions that get traded between artists and producers and such, so that if someone was to leak something, there would be a clearer and easier to establish line of "who did it?". That alone would definitely choke leaks down further.

Okay so anyway I guess I'm gonna put this clown nose on now..... :flop:

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

1 minute ago, gyal said:

idk girls, the new fans can have this one 

Yeah... these all sound like unfinished demos ngl

The fact that the timestamp on the files on my computer say "Tomorrow @ 7:07AM" is so funny.

On 10/3/2024 at 4:38 AM, charli bby said:

Are we ready for miserable gay people complaining that the 365 remix doesn’t hit as hard as the live version?! :hype:

365 with Shygirl fucking eats. Hits just as hard as live (for me) imho. I am not miserable gay people this time!:party:

As for the rest - B2b with Tinashe is cute. Everything else is a pass.

Y'all keep eating tho, no shade. I'm full cause I got what I wanted.

Edit: I also feel no guilt about partaking early because I have like 3 fucking copies of BRAT already + the 3 LP with these songs on the way, AND I went to SWEAT tour (I still need to post a few pics), AND I bought fucking merch there so like....I've paid the dues.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

3 minutes ago, MrE said:

Yeah... these all sound like unfinished demos ngl

just to point out tho, when brat proper came out people were on here saying the same thing 

im not gonna listen till Friday but I remember listening to Brat for the first time and not understanding how ppl thought it sounded like demos when every single production choice was so intentional and thought out

1 minute ago, AtomicMess said:

Y'all keep eating tho, no shade. I'm full cause I got what I wanted.

fr... Happy with the 365/CC/B2b remixes, so everything else is just gravy.

1 minute ago, domandapiano said:

just to point out tho, when brat proper came out people were on here saying the same thing

Very fair point... I will wait for the proper release and give it a front-to-back

It’s surely gonna grow on me, but on first listen…I really don’t know what to think :rollin:

Spoiler

also that damn Boiler Room NYC spoiled us so bad for almost nothing