Fluorine

Charli XCX

26 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

i absolutely H A T E the 365 remix. The Boiler Room version was so much better. The production feels off and fucked.

Shygirl eats as always, my criticism is not towards her

On 10/3/2024 at 4:38 AM, charli bby said:

Are we ready for miserable gay people complaining that the 365 remix doesn’t hit as hard as the live version?! :hype:

:creepna3:

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

1 hour ago, godsmonster said:

Idc

but Shygirl and Charli should collab again, I’d love to see more from them

I'm just being messy girlie. :hooker:

Yes - I have been wanting those two to get together. Seeing them perform this shit live was fucking PEAK. I hope more collabs between them happen.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

im sorry but the i think about it all the time remix is the best song ever ..... and i have full body goosebumps at the so i remix, what a BEAUTIFUL follow up to the original and touching tribute i am floored

FzytWEW.png

i also love how the remixes have so much of the dna of the artist featured... like the apple & i might say something stupid could legit be japanese house and 1975 songs respectively it's so cool

FzytWEW.png

I feel like the only person who likes this overall album

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF • KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • DEADMAU5 • MICHAEL GIRA • LIZ PHAIR • LANA DEL REY • TINASHE • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • BLADEE • AESPA • BANKS • ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER • OTAY:ONII • TEAADORA • IMOGEN HEAP • ROSE MELBERG • 

Should I post a 10 min mega-mix version of Club classics + ?????? + Cc nrg + The remix featuring bb trickz I made or that's too extensive? I've lost my ability to judge, I'm way too obsessed with this song :toofunny:

disappointment often comes from expectation so I’m not surprised the album is so polarising. personally I was expecting club classics/cc nrg, spiralling, a longer version of 365 and mean girls from the boiler room. I haven’t listened to the album properly as it comes out on friday so I can’t really pass any judgement other than ‘it’s not what I was expecting’

did someone say she was planning to release the boiler room remixes in the zane lowe interview? so is there going to be another remix album? (a non-stop remix album perhaps) or will she just drop them randomly? where is this ‘mass of material’ she promised to drop? why do artists keep saying this, it never happens:toofunny:

15 minutes ago, rodamik said:

Should I post a 10 min mega-mix version of Club classics + ?????? + Cc nrg + The remix featuring bb trickz I made or that's too extensive? I've lost my ability to judge, I'm way too obsessed with this song :toofunny:

YES

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF • KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • DEADMAU5 • MICHAEL GIRA • LIZ PHAIR • LANA DEL REY • TINASHE • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • BLADEE • AESPA • BANKS • ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER • OTAY:ONII • TEAADORA • IMOGEN HEAP • ROSE MELBERG • 

NGL the reception that this and the SOPHIE album are getting honestly just proves how much damage expectations can make. No matter how good a body of work is, if it doesn't match up exactly with what fans are expecting, lashings are to be expected. Which is both understandable and pathetic imo. 

You're not always going to get what YOU want and what YOU want is sometimes worse:party: it also doesn't make sense to me for fanbases of such expectation-defying artists, to be so...close-minded in what they want from the artists they adore

i really liked the remix album as well
it maybe one kind of a shock to hear some remixes because Charli really let those collabs do whatever they want, but i love this idea

my favorite ones:
Club classics, I might say something stupid, 365 (it deserves to have a bonus drop), Everything (it sounds like an outtake of PANG) and obvs Girl, so confusing

3 hours ago, AllForYou said:

did someone say she was planning to release the boiler room remixes in the zane lowe interview? so is there going to be another remix album? (a non-stop remix album perhaps) or will she just drop them randomly? where is this ‘mass of material’ she promised to drop? why do artists keep saying this, it never happens:toofunny:

I cant imagine her dropping ANOTHER album cause it’d probably be linked to the original album like this one is and have like… 50 tracks overall

if she wants to drop boiler room remixes in some way i want a 30-minute long single with all of them combined, something like a dj set upload