Fluorine

Charli XCX

I actually really need her to release a solo version of Fancy, with the GTA remix instrumental.

I also really need her to release a solo version of I Love It. It could easily be my favorite Charli song.

lABVyGE.png

I actually really need her to release a solo version of Fancy, with the GTA remix instrumental.

I also really need her to release a solo version of I Love It. It could easily be my favorite Charli song.

:wtf: the same verse and chorus repeated? she has better stuff from her myspace days

BzhmW.png

crowd was dead af tho hahaha!!

heres the video incase ya missed the lifestream y'all!!

Can someone rip this and make them into separate audio files. I really love when Charli performs and is genuinely happy. This makes me happy. Sucker, the album, is so good.

:wtf: the same verse and chorus repeated? she has better stuff from her myspace days

Mmm girl there's something called opinion I don't know if you know about it

Talking about I Love it, didn't she tease her demo in an interview?

Mmm girl there's something called opinion I don't know if you know about it

Talking about I Love it, didn't she tease her demo in an interview?

Yes and it was cute and lovely and I really hope it leaks someday so I'll lay on the floor and wait.

OMG this amazing guy on soundcloud did this thing were if you help him win a competition he'll leak all of these instrumentals AND F*CKING 'WHAT I LIKE' AND 'YOU'RE THE ONE' WHERE ON THAT LISTTTT YAAAASSSSS IM GOING TO CRYY!YYYYYY!Y!!!!!

I found the instrumental to You're The One on a publishing site the other day. I can't remember which one, but I didn't have an account, so all I got was a snippet.

Okay, maybe not not my #1 favorite, but easily top 5, yeah. I don't know, it's so careless and raw and scream-y and fun idk. :flutter:

lABVyGE.png

are there any other instrumentals from tr that haven't leaked yet?

father please | i know what the silence's for | i don't want you standing at my door | opening the lock with your fingers no

are there any other instrumentals from tr that haven't leaked yet?

setting this one free too, there's no use in hoarding instrumentals from a 2 year old album xxxxx

http://picosong.com/jYW5/

YAAAAAY THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I think we need the proper So Far Away instrumental, Cloud Aura & What I Like and thats all of them!  :D  :D

do we have instrumentals from either Heartbreaks & Earthquakes or Super Ultra??

most of the songs use sampled instrumentals i think, so i can try and dig up the original tracks later xx

could someone be a dear and post all the instrumentals we have for true romance in the highest quality possibly please?

will get to it asap boo

YAAAAAY THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I think we need the proper So Far Away instrumental, Cloud Aura & What I Like and thats all of them!  :D  :D

here you go bb 

what i like cloud aura so far away

if you need the other instrumentals in 320 i can get them for you too xoxoxo

father please | i know what the silence's for | i don't want you standing at my door | opening the lock with your fingers no

most of the songs use sampled instrumentals i think, so i can try and dig up the original tracks later xx

will get to it asap boo

here you go bb 

what i like cloud aura so far away

if you need the other instrumentals in 320 i can get them for you too xoxoxo

thanks so much!

could u post nuclear seasons, you and grins in 320 pls? those are the only 3 i don't have now

thanks so much!

could u post nuclear seasons, you and grins in 320 pls? those are the only 3 i don't have now

will get to it later this evening x