Fluorine

Charli XCX

Remember this? 

Charli actually learned an interesting lesson from will.i.am, something she’d failed to appreciate back when she was talking down on “I Love It.” “He was like, ‘It doesn’t matter what the verses say, just say anything in the verses and make the chorus really good,’” Charli remembers. “His verses are a vehicle to get to the chorus, and then he just says cool words. I listened to all of his songs, and I was like, Wow. he really sticks by this theory. This guy is a fucking genius!”

blame_it_on_u.mp3

Just pointing out that so far this mixtape consists of three songs where the chorus is just a repetition of the same words 

I'm out of my, out of my head

Out of my headPlease, get out of my, out of my, out of myOut of my headPlease, get out of my, out of my, out of my headOut of my headPlease, get out of my, out of my, out of my headOut of my head, out of my head

I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it

I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it, I got itI got it, I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it, I got itI got it, I got it, I got it, yeahI got it, I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it, I got itI got it, I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it, I got itI got it, I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it, I got itI got it, I got it, I got it, yeah

Lock it, lock it, lock-lock it, lock it, lock it

Unlock itLock it, lock it, lock-lock itGot the key can you unlock it?Lock it, lock it, lock-lock it, lock it, lock itUnlock itLock it, lock it, lock-lock itGot the key can you unlock it?

​It's just lazy is all I am saying

It's free pop music, not all her music will sound like this

off topic: what's the problem with camila cabello? someone here said she is racist and stuff

messages were leaked in 2016 between her and her friend in 2012 calling her fifth harmony bandmate normani the n word a bunch of times and when these messages leaked her fans started sending normani death threats and calling her the n word and tweeting pictures of normani's face photoshopped on hanging slaves and camila was the only one of the group that didn't speak up about how inappropriate it was despite all the people doing it had like "camilizer" or some shit in their usernames. she also royally fucked over fifth harmony repeatedly. she's done shitty thing after shitty thing, you can google and find a goldmine of problematic stuff she's done. 

messages were leaked in 2016 between her and her friend in 2012 calling her fifth harmony bandmate normani the n word a bunch of times and when these messages leaked her fans started sending normani death threats and calling her the n word and tweeting pictures of normani's face photoshopped on hanging slaves and camila was the only one of the group that didn't speak up about how inappropriate it was despite all the people doing it had like "camilizer" or some shit in their usernames. she also royally fucked over fifth harmony repeatedly. she's done shitty thing after shitty thing, you can google and find a goldmine of problematic stuff she's done. 

wasnt that fake

i'm disgusted what the fuck i didn't know that

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

I love Pabllo's part and I'm not even Brazilian.  :karaoke: Maybe it's because I have no idea what the fuck she's even singing.

Ugh for real?

I can control everyone with my witchcraft

My butt is stronger than any spell

Enchants, Magic, excites, addict

I get what I want when I shake like this

There's no one like me, no

Everyone wants it (Everyone wants it) they call me queen

btw the instrumental bit for this is my fav 

then the break