Fluorine

Charli XCX

and not even in that great of quality

OMG all of the songs from the draft that leaked are in amazing quality. CTMP & Ring are from elsewhere, the nine songs that actually came from the same place are in amazing quality. >:[

(don’t get me wrong i’d love the rest a bit better but nine album songs in near-perfect quality aren’t bad)

OMG all of the songs from the draft that leaked are in amazing quality. CTMP & Ring are from elsewhere, the nine songs that actually came from the same place are in amazing quality. >:[

(don’t get me wrong i’d love the rest a bit better but nine album songs in near-perfect quality aren’t bad)

That white noise in GG bothers me lol

That white noise in GG bothers me lol

Yeah i get that, i think that's the masterer's fault. 

can someone explain the tea w umru?

he's really honored to be featured on I Got It & is obviously super excited to be included and associated with Charli / A. G., even though he just did sound design. He also worked Party Party & probably some other songs from the album-in-a-day, even though Charli didn't mention his involvement.  :creep: 

uhm so from 20 pages ago, did her demo of the middle actually leak? i wanna hear her tragic 5am party voice i have grown to love it so much 

no. 

Hey, is there a masterpost with the final versions of XCX3? Everyone I found are really messy!

there's no final version. nine tracks leaked from an album draft, even though people keep making cool & unique tracklists for it including songs from four or more years ago.