Hate myself, I really love you
Hurting you feels like I'm hurting as well
All I know is I don't deserve you
I don't deserve you

sub-buzz-22936-1522883964-1.jpg?downsize

...cue dope synth progression/bass :defeated: :defeated:

I remember seeing her and SOPHIE perform live at SXSW some Friday in March of 2016 at HypeHotel like a month after Vroom Vroom EP dropped. My friends and I actually bought 150$ wristbands mostly just to see those two play two nights in a row (and like Santigold, Crystal Castles, but that was basically it)

They were so fuckin good and you could tell she was so excited and PUMPED to perform all the music they had made together

I'll never forget hearing Round and Round for the first time ever (like, the literal first time ever played)  :defeated:  :defeated:

at the time my friends and I were so excited to hear the studio version on her upcoming album (which we assumed at the time) because the live audio like blew our wigs into another dimension :defeated:  :defeated:  :crossed:

it's been SUCH a favorite of mine from day 1, and i can't believe 2.5 years later it's dead AND  in the hands of hoarders :/

I remember she got pissed tho bc nobody was getting into it like she was lmao

Screen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-23-58-AM.pngScreen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-19-10-AM.png

I remember seeing her and SOPHIE perform live at SXSW some Friday in March of 2016 at HypeHotel like a month after Vroom Vroom EP dropped. My friends and I actually bought 150$ wristbands mostly just to see those two play two nights in a row (and like Santigold, Crystal Castles, but that was basically it)

They were so fuckin good and you could tell she was so excited and PUMPED to perform all the music they had made together

I'll never forget hearing Round and Round for the first time ever (like, the literal first time ever played)  :defeated:  :defeated:

at the time my friends and I were so excited to hear the studio version on her upcoming album (which we assumed at the time) because the live audio like blew our wigs into another dimension :defeated:  :defeated:  :crossed:

it's been SUCH a favorite of mine from day 1, and i can't believe 2.5 years later it's dead AND  in the hands of hoarders :/

I remember she got pissed tho bc nobody was getting into it like she was lmao

i have no idea why she never released that song.

the drop is better than roll with me's and bounce's, it's so odd she wouldn't plop that on AYHTHinG??

like i've been bopping non stop to live remasters recently and i just want it so bad

feel like pure shit just want rnr xx

xMcVPI7.jpg