Fluorine

Charli XCX

I know! Ariel is such an impressive producer...I can't wait to hear what he's done, first with Charli, then Vampire Weekend, and (finally) Sky on their respective albums. 

Am I the only one who finds "What I Like" somehow loathable, yet simultaneously cannot stop playing it? I don't want to like it, but I do.  :deadbanana:

Yep yep, I listen to it a lot when I drive to school and loudly sing and whenever "Ha, we on some husband and wife shit" comes, I just make a complete fool of myself.

I will continue to await a download to Bitch So SXC :crossed:

Can somebody please send me the whole Emelline/Art Bitch - EP? I'm so desperate. 

Yep yep, I listen to it a lot when I drive to school and loudly sing and whenever "Ha, we on some husband and wife shit" comes, I just make a complete fool of myself.

PM me your e-mail and I'll send it to you.

http://witchbook.bandcamp.com/track/king-charlez-b-tch-zo-sxc

It's called "B!TCH ZO SXC" and it was released under the name of "King Charlez". If you're wondering, she didn't release anything else under that name.

"Got more cheese than ya mothafuckin' sandwich"  :lmao:

Also...Princess Song was actually called "Princess Song".

Sorry, I'm super picky about song titles.

X----into me, into you----X

Thanks for posting this! I'm bored so i decided to download all of it.. uh oh :creep: 

I can't wait to be able to fangirl with all of you about Charli. I've already listened to a bit of some of these songs and they sound amazing tbh.

14417469274.gif

I have the Emelline/Art Bitch EP if any of you want it

What's the bitrate? 

OMG I was supposed to oversee the slaying, this is unprecedented. WHAT DO YOU LOVE? :ahhney:

what do you mean :defeated:

haven't listened to everything yet but right now i'm replaying Art Bitch, You (Ha Ha Ha), Moments In Love. That's all I've given mind to, I have those on repeat while I'm looking for all of her music in the highest quality possible. This is why I don't like listening to new artists; whenever I do, I have to go like 100% about it and get all their music smh. 

14417469274.gif

What's the bitrate? 

haven't listened to everything yet but right now i'm replaying Art Bitch, You (Ha Ha Ha), Moments In Love. That's all I've given mind to, I have those on repeat while I'm looking for all of her music in the highest quality possible. This is why I don't like listening to new artists; whenever I do, I have to go like 100% about it and get all their music smh. 

I'm glad I could assist in turning you :mj:

BzhmW.png

What's the bitrate? 

Moments in Love :usrsney:

You can get her mixtapes by signing up for her newsletter.

It was arguably her worst until I heard "B!TCH ZO SXC".

Fuck you really like do we always have to hate the songs the other one loves with every artist damn jus tryin 2 enjoy sum noo music here nd u hav 2 rooin my vybe

14417469274.gif

Fuck you really like do we always have to hate the songs the other one loves with every artist damn jus tryin 2 enjoy sum noo music here nd u hav 2 rooin my vybe

Heatwave, Forgiveness and Dance 4 U are my favorites off Heartbreaks and Earthquakes

BzhmW.png

Sitar, ARE YOU KIDDDING ME. "Moments In Love" is widely held as the best of 'Super Ultra' - by, like, everyone. Even HDB, barely a fan at all (:hooker:) can recognize how amazing it is. :defeated:

Sitar, ARE YOU KIDDDING ME. "Moments In Love" is widely held as the best of 'Super Ultra' - by, like, everyone. Even HDB, barely a fan at all ( :hooker:) can recognize how amazing it is. :defeated:

hey don't play me like that i've spent the last two hours looking for her full discography in the highest quality possible because that master post tumblr had shitty 128 kbps in almost everything :defeated: 

she is perfect tbh :defeated: 

14417469274.gif

Heatwave, Forgiveness and Dance 4 U are my favorites off Heartbreaks and Earthquakes

*Glow, Glow, Glow

*Super Ultra

Sitar, ARE YOU KIDDDING ME. "Moments In Love" is widely held as the best of 'Super Ultra' - by, like, everyone. Even HDB, barely a fan at all ( :hooker:) can recognize how amazing it is. :defeated:

Explain this. I don't get it. I think it has almost no redeeming qualities.