Fluorine

Charli XCX

can someone share the perfect spotify playlist to stream 1999 to get her the best promo? I WANT HER TO BE #1

Honestly I just made one where its 1999 every 3 songs and then whatever Kim Petras single is the most recent, and I just copied that a bunch of times and made a long one for myself. I assumed the KP song would break up the repetitiveness and allow Spotify’s alogrithm to count the streams (I may be wrong tho)

Wow, all she needs to do now is some live performances on UK television (x factor would be amazing but wouldn't happen but something similar) and she'll have a top 10 in the bag

x factor would've been perfect but the finals is this weekend so no chance, she needs to go on bbc live lounge, graham norton, that one blonde annoying lady etc

Ugh listening to Sweetener and I'd love her to work with Pharrell Williams... Charli doing a track like The Light Is Coming, she's be great!

Pharrell is so lame tbh... Charli needs to work with Danja. Now THAT would be an instant classic.

14417469274.gif

Ugh listening to Sweetener and I'd love her to work with Pharrell Williams... Charli doing a track like The Light Is Coming, she's be great!

omg sis this song is t-r-a-s-h we dont need another Happy even if its Charli singing. What we really need is her Bad Romance (which is ctmp) and a Redone collab once

omg sis this song is t-r-a-s-h we dont need another Happy even if its Charli singing. What we really need is her Bad Romance (which is ctmp) and a Redone collab once

I mean a Redone collab in 2018/19?  :toofunny: that's the real trash here.

I just think Pharrell and Charli would be a good combo in the studio, she's very experimental and I feel like he is too - but his latest projects have been too mainstream (like Sweetener), so I'd be intrigued to see what they'd do...

PS. CTMP is more of a Call Me Maybe than a Bad Romance

Pharrell is so lame tbh... Charli needs to work with Danja. Now THAT would be an instant classic.

I mean unless it's her 6 minute cover of Get Naked using autotune I don't wanna hear it... Danja is so 2007 and I can't see him working with Charli like he did Britney.

First of all TLIC was the worst song on Sweetner. Second if the Pharrell songs didnt work for Gwen Stefani’s comeback, what makes you thibk it would work with Charli.