Fluorine

Charli XCX

Does anyone know if the Number 1 Angel/Pop 2 vinyl is still available somewhere? It's not that high up on my wish list, but if it pops up somewhere at a reasonable price, please let me know. :creep:

It's no longer being stocked instores in the UK, however her Warner EU store still has copies. Maybe UO have some online? Otherwise eBay or Discogs... Hope you get one!

Does anyone know if the Number 1 Angel/Pop 2 vinyl is still available somewhere? It's not that high up on my wish list, but if it pops up somewhere at a reasonable price, please let me know. :creep:

i bought mine on amazon and iirc they still have a bunch of copies in storage. anyway it should be fairly easy to find bc it's been out for less than a year i think?? and do buy it, it's the peak of pop music of this decade

For XCXMas I hope she finds Jesus and gives us the Christian pop album we all deserve... If you go to church, pray pray!

ugh, Katy Perry, Selena Gomez and Sufjan Stevens are QUAKING

XCX3 concept:

double album:

album 1 - POP Heaven - a little more mainstream album. Light and spacey production almost dreamlike (ref: Lucky, Unlock It, Focus etc.). Angel aesthetic and pastel colours.

album 2 - POP Hell - experimental album, released as a mixtape, hardcore PC production, loads of collabs etc. Devil or fallen angel aesthetic and black or red etc.

I know this sounds like N1A/P2 but if it was fleshed out it could be an amazing concept, going into the visuals etc.

XCX3 concept:

double album:

album 1 - POP Heaven - mainstream album, light and spacey production almost dreamlike (ref: Lucky, Unlock It, Focus etc.). Angel aesthetic and pastel colours.

album 2 - POP Hell - experimental album, released as a mixtape, hardcore PC production, loads of collabs etc. Devil or fallen angel aesthetic and black or red etc.

I know this sounds like N1A/P2 but if it was fleshed out it could be an amazing concept, going into the visuals etc.

how is lucky mainstream

XCX3 concept:

double album:

album 1 - POP Heaven - a little more mainstream album. Light and spacey production almost dreamlike (ref: Lucky, Unlock It, Focus etc.). Angel aesthetic and pastel colours.

Angels and Demons concept, I can kinda dig that... the darker album being a lot like Vroom Vroom + SOPHIE’s album.

Btw, Merry XCXmas everyone... I missed the broadcast! :facepalm:

pop hell could be a great cute title for something. but i don't see it happening since she already has an album called pop 2

I know right, I guess I can dream ahaha. Maybe even just calling the album Heaven? or Angel?

I'm just imagining the line up...

Charli XCX presents POP HEAVEN with MO, Rita Ora, Stefflon Don and Troye Sivan

Charli XCX presents POP HELL with Allie X, Billie Eilish, Brooke Candy, cupcakKe, Kim Petras, King Princess, Tommy Cash and Tommy Genesis